Random avatar

lunasouseiseki

  • Welcome Mat Re: New to the scene

    Hi I can review your work. Just PM me the link or go the Will Review for Food column.. What is the Will Review for Food column?

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: New to the scene

    Aw thanks you guys! I do have some stuff up already that needs to be critiqued but i'll have a lot at your stuff. I came on here primariy to ...

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: New to the scene

    I am soo excited about Halo Reach cause ODST was my favourite Halo. I have played twilight princess but i still say Ocarina of time was better. Althought being a ...

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: New to the scene

    I've been writing stories ever since i can remember but this will be the first time i've put a story out there to be critiqued. I like anime (haruhi suzumiya, ...

    Mar 10, 2010


You can not put the entire Bee Movie in the quote generator.
— alliyah