User avatar

lunahlove

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should there be an application process for having kids?

    I hate to bring up a dead topic, but I just wanted to point out one thing: The ong-child policy is only enforced for less than 40% of China's population; ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Leander's Story Pt. 2

    This is part 2 of Leander's Story. It's a bit long, because I wasn't sure where to cut it, sorry! Leander's Story pt. 2 The bus for journalism had arrived ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Leander's Story

    That's a good idea! I'll have to edit the story tomorrow because it's 12:45, I need to finish an essay, and I need to wake up early tomorrow to write ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Leander's Story

    Thanks so much! :D All right, I wasn't sure how to rate it :P Thanks for that. And sure, go ahead - it's probably going to end up being upwards ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    1. Twilight, without a flippin' doubt. It just... it's all been said, do I really need to elaborate? 2. Hatchet by Gary Paulsen. I rarely have to drag myself through ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Divided by zero

    Divided by zero?! OH GOD I DON'T EVEN - It looks like some sort of fractal art. I'm not entirely sure what you want as a review but here foes: ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Kawaii Magical Girl Jen-Jen Sparkle Rainbow-Chan!

    I laughed way too hard at that, especially at the banned. Suggestions for maximum lol: more shiny desu needed. Make the shines in her eyes really ridiculously big. Also more ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Manga girl

    I like the effort :D Special praise on making the hair flow, good job. Now mine you, I tend to be blunt, so try not to be offended by my ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Leander's Story

    This is the first part of a story. I don't know if it's too long - if it looks like no one's going to read this because of length, please ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: In Memory - For Jenthura's Contest

    Hey :) My name is Lunah and I'll be your reviewer today. First I'd like to mention the fact that this is really quite nice. You've got the general anatomy ...

    May 26, 2010


Bring something incomprehensible into the world!
— Gilles Deleuze