-
Re: Leander's Story Pt. 2
Thanks so much for the review
Jun 2, 2010 -
Re: Leander's Story Pt. 2
Fersirius dude, wouldn't they? The best I came up with was this, which was all of a single line in the story: "I won’t tell anyone you’ve broken at least ...
Jun 1, 2010 -
Re: Leander's Story pt. 3
I think that might be a little too sophisticated for this time period, at least among the common class. :P but something almostas fast as that, at least, is where ...
Jun 1, 2010 -
Re: Leander's Story Pt. 2
Completely under wraps :) most of the government doesn't even know they exist; only the scientists workin on the project and the top dogs
Jun 1, 2010 -
Re: Leander's Story pt. 3
Nah, Hero's supposed to be more modern. She oughta know better. For shame. XD microwhat. oh god. mind blown by whatever that is. :'D TO GOOGLE. All right, I'll go ...
May 31, 2010 -
Re: Leander's Story Pt. 2
That's a good idea :) It's boring to have her in one mood the entire time, just going 'ohshitohshitohshit', and it's slightly uncharacteristic of her - she'd be pissed and ...
May 31, 2010 -
Re: Leander's Story pt. 3
Thankiesthankiesthankies! I kinda wondered about that when I wrote it. I was like 'email? hmmm' but as usual, I was too lazy to think of something better -___- lemme run ...
May 31, 2010 -
Re: Leander's Story Pt. 2
OHSHITOHSHIT I THOUGHT I ADDRESSED THAT must have been in the drafts. yeah, it was a weak premises, so my reasoning in the draft when something like this hero: you ...
May 31, 2010 -
Re: Leander's Story pt. 3
From here on out, I'm writing brand new stuff, so updates will come slower, and it will be a lot shoddier (word?). I'll need a lot more help, guys :P ...
May 31, 2010 -
Re: lol hey art
@Arahnia I posted them :) @RazHuni thanks for that! I was practicing some male anatomy in this picture, and I found it difficult to find a balance between making the ...
May 29, 2010 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2
Meowing
May 28, 2010 -
Re: lol hey art
So I know my stuff is questionable at best, but I have a couple of pieces I'd like some crit on. One is uploaded, the other is a link because ...
May 28, 2010 -
Re: My Drawings
My only real criticism is nothing really stands out; there's no focal point in any of it. Mumbo-jumbo is good for doodling, but with a legitimate piece you need a ...
May 28, 2010 -
Re: Leander's Story
Thanks midnightread! It does have a rating if I'm not mistaken @.@ what sort of mistakes are you referring to? Thanks for taking the time to read!
May 27, 2010 -
Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read
I loathe these books with a passion: Hatchet Julie of The Wolves Anything by Henry James 2 out of 3 of the unspeakables mentioned in the first post (I'll let ...
May 27, 2010
