User avatar

lucyy

  • Welcome Mat Re: Air here.

    Hi there, Air, and welcome to YWS!! I am the first to greet you!! *high fives* =D To start you off on your journey here, I'll give you a few ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone

    Heyy there writersblock :smt006 and welcome to the wonderful YWS family!! :D As Clo said, this is the best site for writers, and I'm glad to see you've taken up ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: What up?

    Seeing as everyone has covered everything, I guess I'll just say hi, and welcome to the YWS family!! I hope you feel most welcome here, and please, tell us more ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Heyy there Shini (cool name by the way)!! (: I see you're from England *high fives*, I am too (: Music seems to have covered the rules, so why don't ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Got Intellect?

    Heyy there, Phyx - I am happily the first to greet you to this awesome site. So, first thing's first: :smt006 hello there and welcome :D Wow, you like to ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hewow.

    Wow, there really isn't much left for me to say, as everyone has beat me to the important stuff *evil eyes* . Anyway!! :D Welcome to the site, Sirius, and ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi again

    Heyy there kamasgirl, I see everyone has gone through the rules already, so there's really nothing left for me to say except a massive, huge, warm, and cuddly welcome to ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie!

    Heyy there and welcome to YWS!! I hope you have a great time here, and if you're ever stuck or in need of questions answered, please feel free to PM ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi there!

    Heyy there SF and welcome to YWS!! I can warn you now that you will be seriously addicted to this site in no time - it's awesome!! :D So, what ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: heyzz :) I'm a newbie here! helloo!! :D

    Heyy, Elle and welcome to YWS!! I hope you have a great time here - you'll be addicted in no time, I promise you :wink: - and if you have ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm new....

    Hey there and welcome to the awesome YWS!! I just thought I'd pop in and offer my welcome (: Also, if you need any help at all, PM me & ...

    Oct 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Start from the bottom and work your way up from there...

    Hey there Venustas and welcome to YWS!! From Australia, eh? It's one of my major life aspirations to spend a year out there - I just love the country even ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings and Salutations!

    Hi there thatannagirl & welcome to YWS, you will love it here & be totally addicted in no time (: If you have any questions or anything or wish me ...

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heyy

    Thank you for all your replies .. im genuinely surprised i even got any!! hehe. sorry for the long time reply, but i've only just worked out how to reply ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heyy

    I am posting this to introduce myself as a new member as its what im supposed to do .. so here it is ... (i have prewarned you if you ...

    Jul 19, 2008


An existential crisis a day keeps the writer's block away <3
— LadyBug