User avatar

lucyy

  • WRFF Archive Re: Need a review? Well, I love doing them!

    I'm getting straight to it, Sunny =D Any more requests anyone?? (:

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Twelve

    Well hello, we meet again :wink: - I see you've pleased us all and posted another chapter *starts dancing* . So, let's get down to business, ash (: :D .... ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Eleven

    Well, there's not been much left for me to say... except why did it end ????????? You really do know how to work a cliff-hanger. If this was a published ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Need a review? Well, I love doing them!

    Please, Sir, may I have some more? *cute eyes* ^_^

    Mar 29, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lily Foxglove (1) *edited*

    My main review is in the word document, but here are some things I picked up on whiclst reading through it: Pansy & Roxy I would like some more background ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Black Hearts, Blue Tears

    Hello there, Shadow Princess, and welcome to YWS!! Now this was looking a little lonely so I just had to check it out and give your wonderful piece of writing ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Need a review? Well, I love doing them!

    Okay, I'll be getting to both of your requests as soon as (: --Lucyy xx

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Ten

    Hi, ash!! I'm loving how the chapters keep on coming and coming!! :D. I haven't read through Sunny's review, so if I repeat anything, I apologise in advance (: So, ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Titleless Story (8)

    ** I am no longer using YWS but I'd like to say thank you to everyone who commented on my work and helped me to improve it - you guys ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Imo: Split personality (4.1) *edited*

    Hi there, Dudette, I'm here to review your piece, as it's looking a little lonely at the moment. So, all my comments will be in bold and [] , and ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Need a review? Well, I love doing them!

    I am now reopening this thread, so let the review requests come flooding in!! *please* =D

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Prose-ac.

    Hi Imp (can I call you that?), nice to meet you *waves* :D. In my search for something to critique, I glanced over this, which was looking a little lonely, ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Nine

    Ooh, I liked this chapter; it was very different, and, of course, brilliant!! Seeing as Sunny and Angel have done the nit-picks etc, I have nothing left to say except ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Bloodlust - Chapter One

    Rhiannon, thank you so much for taking your time to read and review it, and don't worry!! It's always nice to hear people like your work, hehe =P . Thanks ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Titleless Story (1)

    Thank you so much, MySunshine for reading and reviewing this; I appreciate it soooo much!! :D Also, thank you for your tips, they will come in extra useful, so thank ...

    Mar 10, 2009


An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that life's going to launch you into something great, so just focus and keep aiming.
— Unknown