User avatar

lucyy

  • WRFF Archive Re: Chocoholic's Cheerful Critiques!

    Heyy, I would love fore you to review my current project that I am working on whenever you get time. It's romantic fiction and I have already posted four parts ...

    Oct 18, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Need a review? Well, I love doing them!

    Preferences . Romantic fiction and any kind of fiction really is my speciality . If you have a story that you haven't yet posted on YWS, and want someone to ...

    Oct 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm new....

    Hey there and welcome to the awesome YWS!! I just thought I'd pop in and offer my welcome (: Also, if you need any help at all, PM me & ...

    Oct 18, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Midnight Blue; Five

    Another great chapter ash, but I did spot a few typos .. sent shock ways shock waves Sighting , I laid the Sighing She was the oldest and I know ...

    Oct 16, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: No Title... A Work in Progress

    Heyy there, here I am for the promised review ... (: My dreams were only the sharp daggers of pain and the erratic breathing [s]coming[/s] passing through my lungs Great ...

    Oct 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bloodlust

    Thank you both for your thoughts, they will definitely help in my re-drafting process, so thank you very much :D & also thank you for reading this and I'm glad ...

    Oct 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bloodlust

    Heyy, just to let all you awesome people who read & reviewed my story the grade I got for this first draft .. it was a B!! :D yayy (: ...

    Oct 15, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Titleless Story (4)

    CJeanene -- Thank you sooo much for reading this & I'm glad you like it!! I must admit, that I do love that last sentence as well :wink: hehe. And ...

    Oct 15, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Titleless Story (4)

    ashley -- Thank you for your second review, it's going to come in so handy when I edit it again - I love detailed critiques :wink: Thank you for your ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Titleless Story (4)

    This is now edited, different and hopefully better than the original post. Would love your thoughts on the new version!! Lucyy xx

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Titleless Story (1)

    Heyy Jazz, nice to meet you (: Thank you for reading this, and I'll reword the sentence you pointed out!! Thank you for your review and I'm glad you liked ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Infidelity

    Wow, I really liked this, the use of facts and the actual letter merged together was really cool - they flowed together really well *gold star* I have to ask ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How Do You Avoid Writer's Block?

    Oh wow, what a cool idea - I love it!! I'll be adding that onto there :wink: Thank you so much for reading this and adding your thoughts!! Lucyy xx

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How Do You Avoid Writer's Block?

    Haha, I thought I was the only insane one here that writes out of order, but I'm glad I've met someone who's just as 'supposedly' insane :wink: & it is ...

    Oct 11, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Midnight Blue; Four

    I'm going to start off with saying that I chose that you keep the POV's seperate, as it makes your story unique and more interesting ... you get to hear ...

    Oct 11, 2008


A ruler leads by example, not force.
— Sun Tzu