User avatar

lucyy

  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- One

    Wow, this was a really great starting chapter and really draws the reader into the rest of the story. I love the unique turn you have of this story (that ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bloodlust

    This is my new working project, please help me out!! :D --Lucyy xx

    Dec 17, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Vampire Genre Essay

    ** I am no longer using YWS but I'd like to say thank you to everyone who commented on my work and helped me to improve it - you guys ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Need a review? Well, I love doing them!

    Come on, everyone!! You gotta love a free review, right?

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Preface

    This is a great preface, ash, you had me glued to the computer screen throughout. I only picked up on one little nit-pick: I managed to choke out before the ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Need a review? Well, I love doing them!

    Come on people, free reviews!! :D

    Dec 13, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Need a review? Well, I love doing them!

    I have now completed all of my requests. So I am now open to more requests, please!! :D --Lucyy xx

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Vicissitudes--4. Laurence

    First off, I would like to apologise for getting round to review this so late - I've gotten so busy all of the sudden, it's total madness =P. Anywhooo, I ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Vicissitudes--3. Tyler

    Now, I'm slightly confused, you asked me to review this, but I already have, or have you edited it and you want me to re-review it (which I don't mind!!)?? ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Need a review? Well, I love doing them!

    No problem at all, it was my pleasure (: Now I have to review everyone elses requests, which they've so patiently waited for =P --Lucyy xx

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Titleless Story (2)

    Thank you so much for reading this, and your suggestions, I will definitely take into account what you said, and work on improving her character's depth, so thank you for ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Titleless Story (1)

    Thank you for taking your time to read and review this, I appreciate it loads, so thank you :D And no, I don't have a title for this as of ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: If Love is not Enough Chapter 1

    If Love is not Enough By Angel of Death Chapter 1 October 3, 2007 Izzy stared at the front desk, her eyes mirroring the face of the librarian. I blushed ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Titleless Story (6)

    Thank you, Sky sooo much for your detailed review, it will come in extremely helpful when I start editing it. Thank you for all of your suggestions, which I promise ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Titleless Story (1)

    Thank you both on taking your time to read and review this, I can't tell you how much it means to me =D Angel of Death - You are too ...

    Dec 3, 2008


For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle