User avatar

lucyy

  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Two

    I am finally back home and have decided to celebrate my arrival by reading your chapters (which always makes me happy =P :D ). So, here goes ... oh and ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bloodlust

    Thank you so much, ash for your two reviews!! You're too sweet to take all that time on this piece of work, so thank you (: Also, thanks for your ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bloodlust

    Thank you so much for your amazing review - you must have taken ages on it, so I really can't thank you enough for the time spent on this, so ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Need a review? Well, I love doing them!

    Done! Come on people, two more!!

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Trianlge Effect

    Chapter 3 Mystery Text When I got to school the next day I was ready for it to be over. First and second block flew bye, then I got to ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poison Love - chapter 1

    Chapter One [s]I stood [/s] outside the rotten, iron gate looking into the old, abandoned manor [Now expand this description of both the iron gate and the house and have ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bloodlust

    Wow, thank you so much for this awesome review - you're such a talented writer - I'm totally overwhelmed by the examples you gave me - just amazing (: I ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Need a story ripped apart *coughs*

    Now, this started off as a story piece for English, but now I have it handed in and graded, I was thinking that I would love to expand on it ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will Review

    Now, this started off as a story piece for English, but now I have it handed in and graded, I was thinking that I would love to expand on it ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: I like pie ^^

    Now, this started off as a story piece for English, but now I have it handed in and graded, I was thinking that I would love to expand on it ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Royal Reviews

    Now, this started off as a story piece for English, but now I have it handed in and graded, I was thinking that I would love to expand on it ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Free Reviews. I love to review :lol:

    Now, this started off as a story piece for English, but now I have it handed in and graded, I was thinking that I would love to expand on it ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Need a review? Well, I love doing them!

    Okay, I'm up for two more reviews!! :D

    Dec 18, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Need a review? Well, I love doing them!

    I have done yours Night Mistress, and I'm on to yours Teddy right now* :D --Lucyy xx *Unfortunately, Teddy, I'm not a poetry person, so it would be a waste ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poison Love

    Here I am for the review you requested, and I have to say, I was disappointed by the amazing quality of it, as it meant that I couldn't be as ...

    Dec 18, 2008


What will live longer, you or your words? Something to think about the next time you abandon a project...
— Omni