User avatar

lucyy

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Solace From The Shadows

    Well hi, Pixie!! You are a part of my celebration of freedom (thank you for the dancing elephant by the way :wink:) as I'm celebrating by catching up on my ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lilac's eyes (chapter four)

    Hiya, Hannah I am so sorry it took me this long to get to reviewing this. I’ve just come back from my last *yayy* exam and I thought I’d celebrate ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Eighteen

    Okay then! here's the second part of my review: “I can’t tell you right now, but I will. But first you have to—“ Just then, another voice rang clearly through ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Eighteen

    Well Ash, I'm so pumped to read this!! I'm so excited about the revelation of Isaac... *eek* ... :D CHAPTER EIGHTEEN I was deep within the maze-like forest before I ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Seventeen

    Yayy!! Another chapter!! You do know how to make my day, Ash :wink:. And I get the first review! Wohoo!! (: Anyway, let's get this review rolling... (: Okay, this ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Perfect Fit

    Hello there :D. Okay, the other day I stumbled across your story looking lonely with no reviews, so I copied it into a word document and have just finished the ...

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Sixteen

    Well, Ash *shakes head slowly* there was me, thinking you'd fallen off the face of the earth then BAM you post another chapter... Not that I'm complaining :wink: :D. We ...

    Jun 5, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Strangest Summer of My Life {Prologue}

    I have decided to be your reviewer for today =D. I'll just go through the main nit-picks first off, before rounding off the review with overall thoughts etc. All my ...

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Loss - Part 2

    Hi there, I have decided to be your reviewer for today :D. So, I will firstly go through the whole piece, making [comments/suggestions] and edits or extra adding-ins , then ...

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Bloodlust - Chapter Four

    Thank you so much all of you for your amazing reviews!! Now, I know this ended a bit abruptly, so I'm working on a more suitable (and non-abrupt :wink: ) ...

    May 30, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Not A Coward (The Kite Runner)

    The main review is in the document, but here are our summed up thoughts - Sunny's are underlined (: The Review Plot This was a really enjoyable read, with a ...

    May 30, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: JEWS

    Okay, the main review is in the document, but here are our summed up thoughts. Sunny's comments are underlined (: The Review Plot So, I’m guessing that Jameson is the ...

    May 30, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lilac's eyes (chapter three)

    Hiya, I'm here as requested :D. I haven't had a look at the above reviews, so I'm sorry if I repeat anything (: . Here goes, I really hope this ...

    May 29, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Kiss of Fate - Chapter Two

    Okay, here are my summed up thoughts for this chapter (: Last Minute Views: This was a great chapter, and very inventive too and I really loved reading it. I’m ...

    May 27, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Vicissitudes--8. Tyler Again (Part 1)

    Well, Bickazer, I have to honour your return to the Romantic Fiction Forum with a review. So, I'm going to read back through the others to remind myself what happened, ...

    May 27, 2009


You wake up in the morning and it feels impossible? Good. You do it anyway.
— Martin Scorcese