-
Re: Catalyst
What is it about? I'd google it, but I feel lazy right now. I think that I have heard of it.
Nov 22, 2006 -
Re: Lolita
Yeah, he thinks that he's a relative or something of his. Right now I can't remember his name. My mind's going. I finished the book a few days ago. I ...
Nov 22, 2006 -
Re: The Screwtape Letters - C.S. Lewis
One of the best stories that I have ever read. C. S. Lewis was a literary genius. 10/10 for me.
Nov 22, 2006 -
Re: Lolita
I just finished reading it a few days ago. Nabakov sure was a brilliant writer. I especially liked the ending where Humbert murders Quillty.
Nov 22, 2006 -
Re: A Diary of a Young Girl - Anne Frank
I read the book when I was in fifth grade. Lovely book. Wonderful writer. So sad that she died.
Nov 22, 2006 -
Re: Dante's Divine Comedy
I read in my appalling English II class a month ago. I enjoyed reading it. Quite difficult at times. Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Nov 22, 2006 -
Re: Ahem.. Ahem.. Roald Dahl is here!!
Then again, his children stories are brilliant to. Yes, I enjoy his adult works, especially My Uncle Oswald.
Nov 22, 2006 -
Re: Ahem.. Ahem.. Roald Dahl is here!!
I, personally, love his darker adult short stories.
Nov 12, 2006 -
Re: Les Miserables
I read Les Miserables in six grade. It took me about two months to read it, but I truthfully loved it.
Nov 5, 2006 -
Re: Crime And Punishment
Wonderful novel, not my favorite though.
Nov 5, 2006 -
Re: Lolita
I am reading Lolita and have fallen in love with it, even though I am still on chapter twelve of part one. The word play is marvelous.
Nov 1, 2006
