User avatar

lowerkacelettering

  • Other Re: As music and regrets mix

    "I let out a big sigh, The Sound of Settling, and try to Sleep Tight. For I know I will restart this routine tomorrow night, like every other night." your ...

    Apr 2, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: mark my words

    As I look down to see the scar engraved into my pale skin, I take a deep breath and think of the way things were back then. breath it in, ...

    Mar 23, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: When the Time comes (revised)

    im sorry to hear that jenny and dan finally moved. i hope your not grieving too much. congratulations on a great, expressive poem. it's intelligent.

    Mar 21, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What to write about?

    clever..

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Black Hole

    i loved the first stanza.. its a great poem but i think you should make it longer. i felt like i was left hanging there.

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Gangsta Cat Rap

    i don't know you..but i would call you my best friend.

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Inspiration

    i can relate to finding an "inspiration" which seemed to make reading this poem more inspiring, may i say, and put me on the same level as you. loved it!

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The meaning of being Pretty

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Wishes

    such a beautiful poem. BRAVO!

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: speechless

    thank you for the constructive critisizm, much appreciated. jojo, i really like what you did with my poem.

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I'm Sorry

    you can feel the emotion of the young lover expressing himself. it is such a beautiful story of regert, i really admire it. great job!

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Bad deed

    I LOVE YOU! this is really cute tara..just space out your stanzas :)

    Mar 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: a forgotten song

    this is beautiful. *following valentine

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: speechless

    With a million things to say, my mind grows weak I think about you all the time, With all these words I long to speak. With a million things to ...

    Feb 28, 2011


Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— Apple Inc.