User avatar

lovethelifeulive

  • Lyrics Re: Iced Petals

    Hi! I really enjoyed reading this. You did a wonderful job! Your was of writing is very creative and sweet. I thought everything was perfect, including the length. I hope ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Clockwork

    Hi! I really enjoyed reading this! I thought you did a grand job! I really liked the middle part: Saturday afternoon, and the mail is here sealed with wax in ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: DELETED.

    Hi! I absolutly loved your poem. I really liked the mysterious feel you gave off and the rhyming sceme too. This part, I really liked: And this; this is me. ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Simple Love Note

    Hi! I really enjoyed reading this! I love your way of writing! This was a wonderful story and of course, my favorite part was the end: He realized there was ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter 2

    The next day, I woke up late. I jumped out of bed, pulled off my pink cami and silver boxers, and changed into the yellow dress that I had just ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The invisible Piece (Love Poem Beware)

    Hi! I really enjoyed your poem, it was very good I just have one thing: The pieces fit together, better than a rhymes. Ackkkkk! It was the first sentance and ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter three

    Hey chika! So I think you are doing a great job at writing. I adore your way of writing, it is very creative. I really cannot wait for your next ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Anna and Ryan- their story

    Hi! I really enjoyed reading your short story. You have a great way of writing and I adore your creativity. I was just sitting there, biting my nails in the ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: When I Play The Piano

    Hi! Wow, that was wonderful! I play the piano, myself. And I love it so much! So title caught my eye immediatly. I love the way you write, very creative ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Vision of the Sea

    Hi! Wow, that was sooooo beautiful! It was very enjoyable and you have a wonderful way of writing, you are very creative and I love the way you can describe ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Will you cry?

    Hi! I really enjoyed this poem, a lot! I have felt that way before, many times to be frank. Here are some of my little comments What if I die? ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Crush Ate My Homework

    Hi! Its reviewing sunday, yay! So I just wanted to say that I really enjoy your writing. Your very creative and I adore you for that. I hope to read ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Stop and Stare. (edited)

    Hi! I loved this short story! You where very creative and I really enjoyed it. I don't care about punctuation and grammer so I wont be reviewing you about that. ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Into Thin Air - Chapter One (REVISED VERSION AS OF 4/1/11)

    Hi! Wow, this is really good! I adore your wonderful way of writing, very creative and beautiful. I cannot wait to read the rest! I really enjoyed it, thanks for ...

    Jan 18, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Lockets -- Chapter I

    Hi Jash! Wow, you have AMAZING writing skillzzzzzz! The detail is wonderful and I can tell that the plot is great! I missed a lot by not reviewing sooner! Your ...

    Jan 17, 2011


The simple truth is that authors like making people squirm. If this weren't the case, all novels would be filled completely with cute bunnies having birthday parties.
— Brandon Sanderson, Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians