User avatar

lovethelifeulive

  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Love You More

    the poem here, u could hav added a little more. who is it ur talkin about? why do u love him/her so much? how much did he pay you to ...

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: eager eyes

    I love that poem! Your writing is amazing. I don't know why people MUST comment on punctuation! But that was really beautiful. I was wondering if that actually happened to ...

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Purple Lipstick on my Collar (UPDATED 5/15)

    Wow, that was long, obviously not too long if I read all of it in 2 hours XD You must be so proud of me! I really enjoyed it, but ...

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dreams

    Wow, that was really touching for some reason. Its like my senses where tuned into what you where writing. It was kinda bittersweet to me, and very breathtaking. Great job! ...

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Worlds of Serendipity (prologue)

    Hi! I LOVE the prologue! You must continue it! It doesn't matter what everyone else thinks, I thought it was perfect! You are the author, you decide what happens. I ...

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Departure

    Hi! I LOVE your stories!*purple, eep!* You are so creative with your writing, how old were u when u wrote this! ~JVM

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Love Story chapter 1: Just the Begining

    Hey, you guys! This is my first story! Eek, wish me luck! Go to this link to the story-------> I hope you enjoy, and don't forget to comment! Zzzip! The ...

    Dec 2, 2010


Turn your demons into art, your shadow into a friend, your fear into fuel, your failures into teachers, your weaknesses into reasons to keep fighting. Don’t waste your pain. Recycle your heart.
— Andréa Balt