User avatar

love,juliet

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What is this feeling?

    First off, you've got the wrong form of "to" in two places. "Can all this be inside of you to" should be too, same with "and do you feel it ...

    Dec 9, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Smile

    I agree with lilchoma. There are so many other wonderful words out there that it seems as though you did not care to fully describe your emotions. What's so hard? ...

    Dec 9, 2009
  • Other Re: Coffee Drive

    Yes, I realized my mistake and deleted my other posts to save them for another day. I also wasn't really sure where to post it. It's more of a vignette ...

    Dec 9, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: a hero of war

    I actually like how it's not split up into stanzas; I think adding a lot of spacing would ruin the flow of the poem. I loved the image of "their ...

    Dec 9, 2009
  • Other Re: Coffee Drive

    Meméré and her little purple car like to drive everywhere with me. Drive down the highway that might be longer than the way to Heaven. The one lined with graying ...

    Dec 9, 2009


Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— Apple Inc.