Random avatar

loudnonesense

  • Other Poetry Re: This Poem of Cliches

    That was so cute! I think the cliche topic worked perfectly! I wish I could do something creative like that. I've been trying to work on poetry more lately. This ...

    Sep 22, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Debris of our Friendship

    Thanks for the reviews everybody. Grammar is one of my weakest points. But thanks for taking the time to do this!

    Sep 13, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Girl Coming In For A Landing

    Written by April Halprin Wayland This is a short novel in poems. The poems are simple, sweet and to the point. However, the emotion and imagery behind these poems is ...

    Sep 13, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Piano

    I think this was a wonderful piece. I wish I had the talent to write something like this. The imagery was amazing. I've played piano for about 8 years and ...

    Sep 11, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Debris of our Friendship

    It's falling apart. Our friendship. You assume, you accuse. I assume, I accuse. You snap and break. I'm already broken. We can't let our limbs break Like branches. It's going ...

    Sep 11, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: It Began with a Lump in the Throat

    You just said everything I haven't been able to in the past couple of weeks. Lately, I've been in a writing/poetic mood, but whenever I sit down to write just ...

    Sep 8, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Remember That Night?

    This was soo good. I wish I could write something like this. And you did it in three minutes! It really made me think and it was easy to imagine ...

    Sep 8, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The New Begining

    I actually really liked this. Usually, I wouldn't like something so straightforward, with not much symbolism. But I really, really liked this. I could imagine everything and I felt like ...

    Sep 8, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: About the best I could EVER do.

    Hi! This is great work..the toad on the flower was amazing. Such a great capture especially for such a fickle animal. I bet that took a lot of time! I ...

    Sep 8, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Just A Little Something (2)

    This is really great work! I really loved how you focused on the flower or main object which caused the background to be a little hazy. That is one of ...

    Sep 8, 2010
  • Other Re: Metaphor for being a teenager

    I had to write an extended metaphor for my English class about being a teenager. Constructive criticism is appreciated :) Being a teenager is swinging on a swing. Back and ...

    Sep 6, 2010


Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.
— Kyle Chandler