Random avatar

loudnonesense

  • Lyric Poetry Re: In Sanity

    thoughts clouded my mind like paint from a brush diffusing in clear water clouding it tarnishing it. my veins pulsed my blood rushed i shook, silently but violently like an ...

    Feb 23, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Today

    This was a very nice, cute and simple poem :) I enjoyed reading it and I like how you kept saying how you were feeling. The anticipation of being ready ...

    Feb 23, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: White Coats

    Wow, I thought this was a really great poem. I can't say I can completely relate to it, but I think it was written so well that I almost felt ...

    Feb 23, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Great Mother is Calling You

    Hey! I found this poem to be really powerful especially because I know what it's like to travel from one country to another, I moved to America when I was ...

    Feb 23, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Own World

    Hello! This was great, it was short and simple and I absolutely loved it because it's easy to relate to. I spend most of my time in my own world ...

    Feb 23, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Faces From The Past

    Faces From The Past I tore them off. Tore them off Mercilessly off the walls. I tore off the faces from the past. They were only haunting memories now. Meaningless. ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Beginning of Our Life

    This was just amazing! I got chills reading it! It just gave me a really warm and nice feeling all over. The rhyming scheme was just perfect and it's one ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Will you cry?

    Overall, I really liked this. It was powerful and had a lot of emotion in it. I think that you could add a little more length and detail to your ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: a kind of closure

    This is really a very powerful poem. I love all the descriptive adjectives and imagery. Everything appeals to the sense. picked away at the crimson heads of fresh scabs You ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tomorrow, yesterday, but never today

    This is really good. I love the rhyming scheme and it's simple and to the point. Your writing is very light and easy to read. I used to love poems ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Frost

    I love how simple, short, and straight to the point this is. Yet it brings out such a powerful message. It makes me somewhat nostalgic. And I think that's good ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Home

    February. Thirty-something hours since I left Home. My first steps in America. Chicago. O'Hare Airport. 2002. The only words I knew were yes and no Maybe a greeting. I felt ...

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Finally

    This is really good! I really like it especially because I feel like I know exactly what you are going through. I like the way it was written very, very ...

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Oh, My Dear Forgotten.

    I think this was very emotional. The pain and emotion was just dancing in between the lines of your poems. Your point was clear, having someone leave you behind or ...

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Other Re: Dear YWS

    I absolutely loved this! It was very real and it was cute and amusing. Good job! I really like your writing style too :]

    Sep 22, 2010


A snowball in the face is surely the perfect beginning to a lasting friendship.
— Markus Zusak, The Book Thief