User avatar

lostthought

lostthought

  • Writing Activities Re: Story in Six Words

    Tonight, we shall dance to death.

    Mar 5, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member Mar.03 - Mar. 16: Magenta!

    I beat you ask to the punch- before this was even posted!

    Mar 5, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: The Lost Log

    Quest for A Helmet Complete

    Mar 5, 2014
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    @AriaAdams that happens and when it does, just make it retract back into the bar and then open it up again. Works for me! @Lapis, just search for their name ...

    Mar 5, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Nominate a YWS Writer of the Week!

    Lucre has a boyfriend? *is bewildered* I vote for lucre @Lucrezia

    Mar 4, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: The Lost Log

    Quest for A Shield Complete!

    Mar 4, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Escape From Rainbowland DT

    I'll do a shout out to everyone in the storybook. @Kanome, @shinethroughthedark, @EllaBliss, @UshertheThird, @ulala, @Messenger, @Cailey, and @Holysocks time for the storybook to start. Shout out, sho

    Mar 4, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Escape From Rainbowland DT

    I'll tell them. Remember @Holysocks you can make some placeholder characters. You can make one if you are unsure who to talk to.

    Mar 4, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Escape From Rainbowland DT

    @Holysocks you can post first. I was counting on being in school on my iPad, not at home on my kindle @Kanome in looking now

    Mar 4, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: The Lost Log

    Quest for A sword Complete!

    Mar 3, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    I have ten reviews!

    Mar 3, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Escape From Rainbowland DT

    You made a character? @Kanome

    Mar 3, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Escape From Rainbowland DT

    Well that's fine. It's your character, do what you please with it @shinethroughthedark

    Mar 3, 2014
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Gods

    Hm, all the best mythology has a god of chaos and order Like Eris!

    Mar 3, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Escape From Rainbowland DT

    Ok, tomorrow is starting day. Your first posts shall be Wishers Ok, I want you guys either A)Spying on those trying to escape B)Guarding the well C)Just randomly around for ...

    Mar 3, 2014


Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.
— George Santayana