User avatar

lostthought

lostthought

  • Lounge, The Re: Which Disney Villain Are You?

    How is it that in the only one who got queen of hearts

    Mar 16, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Battle of the Sexes (Please Follow The Rules)[4]

    -227

    Mar 15, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Gossip

    A monkey killed the adopted cat who eats mutated kittens and rats.

    Mar 15, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    Tiff

    Mar 15, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Writer Shaming

    I'm procrastinating on my story even though I have a good opportunity to write it

    Mar 15, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Do No E.V.I.L. DT

    Seems good. Does Lestat die though?

    Mar 15, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Experimented DT

    I say go ahead. Technically you don't have to say when you are posting..

    Mar 15, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Experimented DT

    I swear that if Null was that little girl (maybe I mistaken him for a girl, I dunno)I shall be a bit mad that I'm blind

    Mar 15, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Experimented DT

    Want to be an escaped experiment? If your a little girl, you just got my character kidnapped.

    Mar 14, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Do No E.V.I.L. DT

    I haven't done anything with my character for quite some time... She's a bit minor so any advice?

    Mar 14, 2014
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    Um, @Auxiira the article in question actually is a blank title.

    Mar 14, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Experimented DT

    What side is Null on exactly? Resistance, professors?

    Mar 14, 2014
  • Contests Re: Uniquely Cliché

    In my dreams, zombies are not brain dead but people who has a disease where they start to crave raw meat and start to root even though they are alive. ...

    Mar 14, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Experimented DT

    Didn't Null escape?

    Mar 14, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: Has writing made you a chatterbox???

    I'm naturally a chatter box. But if I start reading, I have a tendency to block everything out. Once, I was reading, and the teacher and my friend were poking ...

    Mar 14, 2014


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
— Arthur O'Shaughnessy