User avatar

lostinmymetaphor

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Arya Poisonhold

    Introducing myself every time gets redundant, so... I'm just going to start. I'm really interested in where this is going. A romance between Arthur and Ayra? Battles? Blood? Gore? (Ewww. ...

    Oct 29, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Runaway (Chapter1.2)

    Hey. :) I'm Kylie... and, well, you know why I'm here. >.< I read the first part after everyone else had reviewed and I didn't really want to sound redundant, ...

    Oct 29, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: UPDATE: Timestone Realities P2

    I have to agree. Wow. You wrote "continued" at the bottom, are you going to continue? (Please please please please do!) Just one question: I was a little confused on ...

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Whispered Secret - Chatper 1 *Arrival*

    Hi! I'm Kylie (aka lostinmymetaphor) and here is my wonderful (sorta) review! My English teacher's favorite quote is "show, not tell". And I think you were doing a bit too ...

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter 1 the truth

    well, hi... I guess I'll get right to it as well. I'm also a newbie, and soon I'll know how it feels to get my first works critiqued. First of ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: MPCPD, The Lab of Universes - 1

    Well, I am just a newbie, but you know, I can help. I think, anyway. ;) I have a couple of questions, but they might be answered in the next ...

    Oct 16, 2009


So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install a lovely bookcase on the wall.
— Roald Dahl