User avatar

lost-my-mind

  • Archive Re: The Muses

    what characters are left? I would love to join. :)

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Deadly games

    Name: Lucinda Age: 22 Gender: female History: Grew up in a fairly normal family, but had a fascination with death. During the teenage years grew an unhealthy obsession for murder, ...

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Deadly games

    Plot You are a serial killer, you are apart of a conspiracy to kill off certain members of an elite club whose members are classified as they are amongst the ...

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Rose Petals to the Wind

    Elizabeth smiled as she poured over the documents for the next kill. She would be monitoring Sora's progress making sure he didn't put a foot wrong. This was her element. ...

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Rose Petals to the Wind

    She sat staring into the mirror in her make shift dressing room with a slight amused expression. It's almost a challenge to act sad. Oh but then again I do ...

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Rose Petals to the Wind

    Character name: Elizabeth Jennens Age: 22 Gender: Female Role: Perpetrator Country: New Zealand General info: Elizabeth is born and raised in a small, quiet town, where nothing really happens. She ...

    Nov 4, 2007


I wish literally anything else I ever said made it into the quote generator.
— CowLogic