User avatar

lost-my-mind

  • Official Polls Re: Summer Is For...

    It's winter here :( and it's cold there is snow and school. BUT we have holidays soon!

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Do You YWS?

    always pat :) just has to be pat Patrick Joseph "Pat" Buchanan (born November 2, 1938) is an American political commentator, author, syndicated columnist, politician and broadcaster. Buchanan was a ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I was an google and I was trying to find a writing site. I typed in young writer and this site came up and I thought what a perfect name ...

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Like Online Polls?

    you cannot have a good poll if you don't included Pat....What is the world coming to!? *goes and hides from the non Pat poll* such a creul poll... Vive la ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Who Is Fred?

    Fred is the long lost brother of nemo. You silly people when will you learn that the world is being run by mutant fish!

    Apr 30, 2007


Is anyone else desperately waiting to see themselves in the quote gen?
— TheCursedCat