User avatar

lost-my-mind

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Clouds

    Clouds The door out of reach The black cloud swirling around him He saw nothing, nothing but him The black magnified his flaws His mind let them in Red pooled ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Silent whispers part 2

    The first part was awesome but the second part was too much of a jump for me. It just went back way too fast and it was too much information ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: In the shadows

    The room became dark as the candles were blown out by the winters wind coming through the opened window. She lay still on the bed as her once golden hair ...

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Who Is Fred?

    Fred is the long lost brother of nemo. You silly people when will you learn that the world is being run by mutant fish!

    Apr 30, 2007
  • Other Re: my favourte place

    yay my first reply for this piece of writing and it only took a couple of months!! hehehe thanks!!

    Mar 28, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Postman Comes Looking For Us,Pt3.

    A little hard to get into at the beginning but once I started I couldn't stop, although I must admit I got a little confused but that made me want ...

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Monkey vs. Dragon: Terminator Four?

    This delightful tale has made my day. It is exceptionally witty and wonderful couldn't find any faults as I was snickering to much....I want more

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: umm.... I'l think of one later (revised edition)

    it's got good potential but jumps around too much so the reader cant get involved...I'll text you more hehehe

    Mar 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: doesn't have a name yet but is a story

    oh!! I'm so sorry I was trying to figure out the correct restriction thing but I'm no good as I have read adult books since I was eight....I have no ...

    Mar 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: doesn't have a name yet but is a story

    His smile radiated love as if the obscenities hadn't been emitted from his mouth. "What’s wrong baby?" he purred while wiping the streams of tears from my face. "Nothing," I ...

    Mar 3, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In the Quiet Places

    very nice I applaud you for your darkness and emotions very much the style I like and a lot of people haven't been getting it but you.....wow keep it up!

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Here I'll Always Be

    This is a really cool piece of writing, I literally got tears in my eyes as I read it. It is relate-able which is good but the flow needs a ...

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Unrequited

    I really do love this piece of writing it is rather intriguing, but there is something about it that doesn't seem right but I can't put my foot on it ...

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Other Re: my favourte place

    My favorite place is a place where no-one can find, it's a place like no other and it's all mine. The trees sprinkle magic over me as the rain falls. ...

    Feb 19, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: a house

    I'm not sure where its going, so that's why I need help and I need an editor lol I'm totally useless at proof reading so any suggestions are much appreciated

    Feb 17, 2007


The first thing I do when I have a good quote is always to put a goat in it. uwu
— Liminality