User avatar

lost-my-mind

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Silence

    I really liked this. it had good flow for the most. It was very interesting and I think you got the emotions of the kids almost perfect and it made ...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Anna

    very well done. I am afraid to say that this touched my inner evil and had me giggling. I liked this a lot. The only bad thing I found about ...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • General Articles Re: The Rust Of Life

    I really did like this it is good to hear someones thoughts as they go about their day and how ever much we hate to admit it everyone Else's lives ...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Rose Petals to the Wind

    Elizabeth smiled as she poured over the documents for the next kill. She would be monitoring Sora's progress making sure he didn't put a foot wrong. This was her element. ...

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Finding your wings

    I really do like where this is going but, yes there is a but, I think you ended it too quickly. The ending is the most important piece in a ...

    Nov 9, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Phone call

    thanks everyone for the great feed back I am still writing it and after I have finished I will rewrite the first bit because you guys are right but at ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Like Online Polls?

    you cannot have a good poll if you don't included Pat....What is the world coming to!? *goes and hides from the non Pat poll* such a creul poll... Vive la ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Death's Colours

    This was a poem written in a strange, suicidal mood so I am not sure of it's meaning but interpret it how you like :D Death's Colours She lay motionless ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Rose Petals to the Wind

    She sat staring into the mirror in her make shift dressing room with a slight amused expression. It's almost a challenge to act sad. Oh but then again I do ...

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Rose Petals to the Wind

    Character name: Elizabeth Jennens Age: 22 Gender: Female Role: Perpetrator Country: New Zealand General info: Elizabeth is born and raised in a small, quiet town, where nothing really happens. She ...

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: sausage roll

    I like the biscut

    Oct 26, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Phone call

    “So how is your day been?” “It’s been okay, I guess. Everything just sucks now that I have had to move and I can’t touch you.” “I know how you ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: freedom rewritten

    The hills sparkled with the lift rain that drizzled down. She stood in the center of it all, He hair was the wind, whisking around her childlike face. She began ...

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: freedom

    The hills sparkled with the lift rain that drizzled down. She stood in the center of it all, He hair was the wind, whisking around her childlike face. She began ...

    Aug 17, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Dreams

    Dreams Goodnight my friends I bid you adieu Let your dreams caress your mind The only thing to set you apart, From the others that roam hopelessly Do not let ...

    Aug 16, 2007


snacks are relevant to every situation and your argument is invalid
— LemonTheDorkyPanda