User avatar

lost-my-mind

  • Other Poetry Re: Stephen

    this is very touching. It is cute and sad. I think this is very unique and I think she should submit it definitely. I’d sit at his kitchen table, sticky ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: christmas poem

    awwww this made me awww XD it is a very touching and sweet poem and I love it so much that therefore I cannot say anything mean about it and ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Winter's Sigh

    first off I am delighted to say you have an enormous amount of talent but a lot of it is raw but with practice it will blossom. There is nothing ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Dreamer's Reality

    I did like this but the flow to me seemed a bit choppy, like for a bit it it had a good flow then it changed to not having one ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tourist

    I like this but you need to work on structure. It is all jumbled together leaving it with little to no flow and via is right it is more story ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Every Holiday is Halloween

    This is a rather depressing poem but thankfully I like it! I really enjoyed the truth to it and it really made me think well done. Pets are shown lavished ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mixed Emotions

    I don't like the first two stanza's they are over repetitive, if you changed it so every second line int the first two stanza's said 'his' then it would make ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sing Softly--so

    I really like this it has the beginnings of a really good poem but Stockmar is right you do need to fix the last stanza. But other than that I ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: he loves me, he loves me not

    This is some ramblings of my brain, so it is a bit all over the place sorry My mind all spinning Too scared to speak. I walk the halls of ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: silent whispers part 1

    very god imagery my dear girl. loved it well and truly I am waiting for some more so hurry up silly girl XD some bits need some editing but otherwise ...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Missing you...

    full of emotion and terrific! well done. made me want to cause some damage to that person fictional or not...that's hard to do so well done I'd love to see ...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: My Box.

    LOVE LOVE LOVE it! this was really well done and practically perfect and oh so touching. My dear penguie you did show all those people that poems definitely do not ...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Unknown

    it doesn't flow at all but you know this but it has potential if you took time and went over it and fixed it up a little then you could ...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My first bedroom scene!!! Ever!!! ^.^

    nothing was really appealing in the first picture but loved the second picture although the sister seemed to be floating XD maybe she is magic XD loved the costumes and ...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Had to put this one in a seperate post XD

    very well drawn I am envious of your ability to draw humans. Unfortunately it seems like your girl is going bald and her left arm is lost. I must admit ...

    Jan 7, 2008


"I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
— Lewis Carroll