User avatar

lost-my-mind

  • Archive Re: Deadly games

    yes you can still join I will start on monday because thats when I have more time to start it. A reminder though anyone can still join in even after ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love Me Perfect

    this is a gorgeous poem. There isn't anything I can find wrong with it, but I just loved it so much that I had to comment on it. well done ...

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Muses

    can I please have Polyhymnia I will be back later to post a profile but not too much later

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Deadly games

    just letting you know we will start when we get two more people and then if anyone else wants to join in after its started then that is okay also

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Deadly games

    you can have up to 2 characters but if you desperately want more just PM me and ask. :)

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Muses

    what characters are left? I would love to join. :)

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Deadly games

    Name: Lucinda Age: 22 Gender: female History: Grew up in a fairly normal family, but had a fascination with death. During the teenage years grew an unhealthy obsession for murder, ...

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Deadly games

    Plot You are a serial killer, you are apart of a conspiracy to kill off certain members of an elite club whose members are classified as they are amongst the ...

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Summer Is For...

    It's winter here :( and it's cold there is snow and school. BUT we have holidays soon!

    Jul 1, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Strange Birds chapter one

    This is a really great story, you are a talented writer. Just be careful in several parts I was lost when it came to who was speaking and had to ...

    May 27, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Do You YWS?

    always pat :) just has to be pat Patrick Joseph "Pat" Buchanan (born November 2, 1938) is an American political commentator, author, syndicated columnist, politician and broadcaster. Buchanan was a ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    banned for only reviewing five times Also banned for having small writing so I have to squint to read :P

    Sep 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I was an google and I was trying to find a writing site. I typed in young writer and this site came up and I thought what a perfect name ...

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Toy Boat

    I did like this poem a lot it was very cute but I thought that it was so perfect so I cannot properly crit it =) sorry it just caught ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Melting a Midwest Winter

    I liked the general feel of this poem but The reins of reason may have slipped Momentarily from my grip. I wasn't worried, it was not the first time It ...

    Feb 25, 2008


I will not condemn you for what you did yesterday, if you do it right today.
— Sheldon S. Maye