User avatar

lordgluzman

  • Art & Photography Re: Evil dragon of DOOOOOOOM!!!!

    That is awesome especially the plot and the colors that you used! But I do think that the princess looks a little bit funny. It seems like that her arm ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: The Enigma

    Nice world you got there: Evil, sweet, happy and crazy! Best part of this picture that you got Packman! Wohoooo! Yea! I am begging to like this picture a lot. ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Guess who?

    OK I suck at this I don't know any of this guys. LOL. But the dinosaur looks familiar. But any ways this is a really good idea. I guess it's ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Happy Valentine's Day!

    This is pretty cool and funny. Your idea was perfect! Honestly I can't fined any stuff you should correct. But I kinda didn't like the feet and the hands. Hey, ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: A saint

    I didn't really like it to be honest because the most important stuff you wanted to show were in the dark. But I have to say the background was good. ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Scribles

    LOL, What subject is this. Is Yoha your teacher? If he is he is going to be pist! Ow and dude can you please teach me how you sed pictuers ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Datafile. 01. Comic 3

    This is my favorite of all!

    Oct 11, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Data File. 01 Comic....2

    Ok. That was so funny. I loved it! Exept I dont like the fact tha jakes was down loading porn latly. Haha You see Jakes never watch porn never! Because ...

    Oct 11, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Data File. 01 Comic

    Awsome dude how did you send your jokes on this website? I want to do that too! Great job. This joke made me happy!

    Oct 11, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Dragon

    :o wow.... That is a mighty dragon. I take drawing lessons but I cant draw that well. You are hired to make me a book cover that I wrote. :smt041 ...

    Oct 5, 2008


Anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.
— J.K. Rowling