User avatar

lordgluzman

  • Lyrics Re: What Are You Watching?

    Yea,I think it is really good and interesting (: but it is only good as a introduction because it is too short but the idea and rhymings are great!

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Never Know (Rock)

    Yes, we can do that together! It could be a sad Imperial Guard song. I am just kidding, but we can try play and sing it!

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Where I Can Find You?

    Hola again! I read this song twice and I really liked it although I would like for some more rhymes but that is okay. The only thing I think you ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: What makes us care?

    y first comment is too short. But I did like everything else, theme, plot, emotions and other stuff. I think this poem was great beginning but only a great beginning. ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: If Solar Systems Spoke

    I cant believe I am the first one to comment on this. This poem is like the best, you had everything in it what a good poem would need. 1) ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: We're So Blind

    I don't know......hmm..... Okay I will tell you these 1) It was good and smart. 2) It did not like the fact that there was no rhyming. 3) It sounds ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: For Me

    I really liked this song. This song shows the darkness of the fairy tales, and it is a pretty sad, painful love song. Matter of fact I imagined it more ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: The Sky Is In My Eye

    Oh, LOL, Okay sorry about that. It was a miss understanding

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: The Sky Is In My Eye

    Hola, Buenos dies senioreta Quezada. I think that this song was okay if it is you first time and as you said you don't habla English that good. I am ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Never Know (Rock)

    Thanks alot! I will take all that in mined. But I think that you are pretty good in lyrics after I reviewed your song.

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Take Me Back To 90's

    I will give it a 9/10! If you are asking why not ten my answer is that: Some parts were a little bit forced. __________________________________ In the discos they danced ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: To keep a friend

    okay that was pretty good! I like the emotions you expressed out to the readers, the best paragraph was: _________________________________________ Just around the corner!- yet miles away, "Here's a te

    Mar 27, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Memoir

    This is the second time I read the poem! I have finally got the point! LOL! So stupid of me that I didn't get in the first time. I actually ...

    Mar 27, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: My Cell is My Shell

    First of all I wanted to say that I am proud because you listen to Mettalica. Second off all I sang you song under the melody of St.Anger. This song ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Winter

    This is a really cute pictuer. I knda like this more then the Emo queen one. The only thing you should do id maybe add a little more details on ...

    Mar 24, 2009


There is a difference between being poor and being broke: broke is temporary; poor is eternal.
— Robert Kiyosaki