User avatar

lordgluzman

  • Lyrics Re: 6 Feet Under

    TO BE HONEST I DID NOT REALLY GET ANYTHING AWESOME FROM YOUR LYRIC. IT WAS TOO SHORT, AND THE THEME IS THE SAME ALL THE TIME. THE THEME THAT YOU ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: You're Someone To Me

    Thanks, you did actually teach me something, problem is I live in Finland and you live in USA. I remmeber my the times when I lived in Atlanta, Georgia, those ...

    Apr 24, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: 'Nightmares Will Come True'

    DUDE, YOU DONT HAVE TO WRITE IF SOMETHING IS A VERSE OR NOT. WE CAN FIGUER THAT OUT BY OUERSELVES. I ALSO CAN SEE THAT THIS IS ROCK, SO I ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Bullet

    That was very good! I am really happy to see you in this forum (: But I think you don't need to write if something is chorus or not because ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Blood (Death Metal)

    (Calm and Rough) You push the blades into my, Ooh, Jesus never pushed people out of his face, But you put dark poison into my dyeing grace! (Stretched) Now I ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Save Me From Myself

    hmmm.... I say it was really good! especially if you would turn this into a lyric and have some melody for it. I liked the emotions and the theme of ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Fade Away

    Rock? It better be rock! This song brought so much emotions of sadness and darkness. That's why I liked it! Also your rhyming was really good. The only thing what ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Death's Visit

    You have a really good mined! This script was funny. smart, and interesting The best part was Tom: Nothing incredibly elegant. Nothing fancy. I was going to take her out ...

    Apr 11, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Through Everything

    This was pretty nice romantic song. To be honest I am not good at critting super romantic songs. I like to critt heavy and hard lyrics. But their were romantic ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Billy (Imagine Peace)

    *Applause* Great job this now one of the best lyrics I ever read on this forum. It was beautiful. You brought emotions such as pain, sadness, and of course love! ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Never Know (Rock)

    Yes I am 13! I can sing it and I have a melody for it but I am tooooooooooo shy. Thank you!

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: CHAOS (Death Metal)

    Before you guys critt this I want to explain that this song is from a person that lives in a chaos point of view not from my. I want to ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Bye Bye YWS

    The last part made me crack up! I think this was really good and smartly done. Maybe we should all make a theme song for YWS!? Yes we should! becuase ...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: You Make Me Fly

    It is a pretty nice song but I think it is too short. Maybe you need to write a little more about the romance and describe about why and where ...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Can’t Take the Pain (Punk Rock)

    Thanks for the commentaries! But I must say the last time I read this song was half a year ago. To me this song now sucks beacuse it feels like ...

    Apr 5, 2009


How odd I can have all this inside me and to you it’s just words.
— David Foster Wallace