User avatar

lordgluzman

  • Lyrics Re: Poisoned Needle (Death Metal)

    Man: What did you see in your house? Little Girl: A man in a dark hood. Man: Please tell the viewers that are watching the news, how do you feel? ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Destiny

    The rhyming was really good, the rhythm was very cool and the message of this song. The only thing I did not really like was: need some rest From all ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Protection from the lions

    *clap *clap (: I have to say the lyric sounded pretty cool, but the problem was that you had no theme in this lyric, no plot, and no explanation. It ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: The Battle

    Hey I really liked this song but in order to make it very emotional or sad you need to add some more blood to it, for example: The loser cries--------Maybe ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: My Life ( Heavy Metal)

    Liberate my life!!! X 4 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Got to save myself From my wallet From my goddamn gun! I am kicking my self in pain Let’s buy some more cocaine! ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Want to be! (Hard Rock)

    Thanks guys, sorry I havent been on for more then 4 months beacuse of school and vacation.

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Want to be! (Hard Rock)

    Your dark might! Glowing in the black light! All stuck in your head. Your imagination is going wild. I only want to be, Want to be, I only want to ...

    May 22, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: YWS Comic

    Cool! I really loved the humour! Especially the way you made the setting and you put in the characters. I think the best is Jack Sparrow saying `Where is the ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Let Me Be Free

    This song was okay. But I think you used the word cell to much, so in time it pretty much got boring. I think you also don't have to write ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Heavy Metal (Heavy Metal)

    Yea thanks I did some of the corrections but I really want to leave the last part because I was kind of hoping for a little drum solo in that ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Oneiroi

    To tell you the truth I really liked the descriptions and I thought this is a good lyric, but I did not get what you were singing about to be ...

    May 1, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Bullet

    You can describe it more, describe harder the emotions, and you can in one moment of the song even change the rhythm.

    May 1, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Fire and Ice

    IT IS TOO SHORT FOR ME. YOU NEED TO MAKE IT LONGER AND MAKE A POINT OF A POEM, THERE IS NO POINT. YOU ARE JUST TELLING ABOUT FIRE FIGHTING ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Heavy Metal (Heavy Metal)

    The dark still has light, It gives us a reason to fight, Make hell go deeper then it was, With the sound of our guitars! Make all your enemies bare! ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: The Angel's Lullaby

    I WOULD GIVE YOU 5 OUT OF 5 STARS FOR THIS. REALLY I WOULD, I AM USUALLY HARD ON LYRICS, BUT YOU WERE GREAT! I LIKE THE THEME, IDEA, DESCRIPTION, ...

    Apr 26, 2009


who you become at your worst isn't who you are
— canopy