User avatar

lordgluzman

  • Lyrics Re: covered in blood/gore (Death Metal)

    The final count down is now in count, You are still killing people more and more, Simply you are not the person who I adore, ------------------------------------------- Since the president is ...

    Aug 1, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: I'm not a game.

    Hello, I guess it is my turn to critt this lyric. Just to let you know I am not into the type of lyrics you wrote so I am sorry ...

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Fear The Future

    This song was okay for me. I don't know why but I felt like heard this some where. Also you don't have to tell us if it is verse or ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: End of the World (Calm Rock)

    I would like you guys to read this and think with your heart what I am trying to explain. If somebody says you something that this is a joke or ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: a rap, based on society

    I liked the rap song! I do also disagree with you on some stuff you wrote, But this is not a debate club so I wont. The rhyming was awesome. ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Satan's pain

    This was sad, dark and painful to read. It made my mood feel a little bit gloomy (but I am still a happy person) I wanted to ask you, is ...

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Myself

    Wow....Quite powerfull I must say. It would be cool if you transform this too scremo from poetry. I must say this was disturbing to read, but I think thats what ...

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: CHAOS (Death Metal)

    I wrote on the top to explain what I am trying to show in my lyrics.

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Killing Spree (Death Metal)

    thanks, I changed some of the lines!

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: You and Your Eyes

    To be honest I am a little bit disappointed. because usually I would like the theme and the plot of your lyrics. I think this is your least good lyric. ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: The night of angels

    This lyric is really beautiful, peaceful, pretty and especially smooth. I like the theme of this song and the rhyming a lot. I felt like this song was alive by ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Scripts Re: The ungreatful dead (temporary tittle)

    It was pretty good, but you did couple mistakes. Remember when ever you are telling what the characters are doing use ** this sine or (). For example: (Nerd three ...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Killing Spree (Death Metal)

    Did you ever think in the first place How much God has for you grace? Then bets get a fold Your problem is solved Then at court the judge will ...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Freestyle. Origional. Mine Only.

    Wasnt a song. its a rap. and io did it quickly. A rap could be a song man. Your ryhming was great and I could imagine some good music that ...

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Bull

    Well to be honest that is nothing much amusing beacuse you can see a pictuer of a cute cow anywhere. I was hopeing that this could be a scetch.

    Jul 3, 2009


'Like' and 'equal' are two entirely different things.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time