User avatar

lordgluzman

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Grim Reaper

    This gotta be awsome. I cant wait to read the story. But where are the other chapters?

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Somewhere Around Nothing

    The reason why I wrote this poem it is that I want to know why do we have to die even when people beg THE LORD to save their loved ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Love came here to stay

    Your songs are getting sexyer and sexyer. I liked evrything but I think it is more like a poem maybe you should move it to another catogary. But is one ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Path (Rock)

    It burns like hell! My soul starts to dwell... This feeling starts to make die! That Anger... It opens the door to the devil! I loose my mind... I feel ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: My new lyrics: Yellow beast

    The song it self was pretty good. The rythem was good infact I can play it on my bass guiter and drums.But I didnt rerally get the point of it ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: [War]

    Great...I really liked it.

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Math?

    I couldnt stop laughing. It was funny. Awsome job!!!!!!!!!!

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: What do I do with you? (Rap and Rock)

    It has been a huge number of years You thought through this, that I had no ears -You cried! -you lied -wolf too many times I need to hue between ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Beyond Time

    My words treed me apart Pain came to my heart My tongue went beyond time My respect declined It went beyond time Memories stayed behind I just wanted to be ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Somewhere Around Nothing

    Thankyou for all the comments guys. I am still trying to improve my writeing.

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Somwhere Around Nothing (Rock)

    So many pity lives Being shot and stabbed by knifes Shouts and screams in the battle lines But I mostly hear the explosions of mines Sad to hear that lots ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Somewhere Around Nothing

    :!: So many pity lives Being shot and stabbed by knifes Shouts and screams in the battle lines But I mostly hear the explosions of mines Sad to hear that ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Best Friends For Never

    not bad

    Sep 30, 2008


sometimes i don't consider myself a poet but then i remember that i literally write poetry
— chikara