User avatar

lordgluzman

  • Lyrics Re: What do I do with you? (Rap and Rock)

    I remember. You helped me to write this poem. Thank you dude I even like it a little bit more.

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Romance with the Sky

    I liked this poem. A lot. But I think you are living in the pre-historic age. People wouldn't think you are crazy if you were building something to fly. It ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Romance with the Sky

    This is a cute little poem, I like the way it is written. However some of the rhymes are forced. This is my best example: When I was just a ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Birth of the WAR AGE

    who were the orks again? I thought they were inventions made by the "Brainy Boys." :roll:

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Birth of the WAR AGE

    Can you please comment on my story. I worked really hard on it, but I don't think its really good. This story is about a game called War Hammer 40000 ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My heart is breaking apart

    That was really painfull,but good. And slowly, am being forgotten You should put an I after the comma.

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Am Like A Roadway

    I really liked the peace.Your song or poem brings moral.But it is to short even though I have a short poem I still like long songs and poems. I dont ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The music

    I really enjoyed you song.That was the true meaning of music. That could even become a song its self.If you play on an instrument make a melody for this poem. ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A weird world

    really nice,sweet and cute,But to fast if it was a little bit longer I would have given it a star. The words were beautiful you should have to explain more ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: GEE'S

    Offensive and stupid. Even for rap, this had no point, the rhymes were forced, and it was generally bad. You need to post 2 reviews now, which you should've done ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Romance with the Sky

    When I was just a boy I had a vague dream To fly and touch the white cream sky Go even higher and high When I was just a teen ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Don't Forget

    I really liked it. This song remindes me of who I am. It actually work out really well as a rock song. I think you should maybe ryhme more. Sorry ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Short Poem: Head Man's Hill

    the ryhmeing is good but the poem is to short realy short. Dont forget that you need mor explanations.

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: GEE'S

    Ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's my friend. You are back on track king awesome you real mother raper.Even though I listen to heavy but still this was real great s@i%. But their were ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Reaper Chapter 1

    That was great. I didnt exactly fined any grammer problems but were are the other chapters? dont give up man.

    Oct 4, 2008


Patience is the strength of the weak, impatience is the weakness of the strong.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher