User avatar

lordgluzman

  • Lyrics Re: The Devil is in The House (Hard Rock)

    The Devil is in The House Ha ha ha Hello my dear sinner Haven’t you notice that your eyes are getting dimmer? Who have you killed tonight? You’re not really ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Just A Memory

    Ow my Lord. THAT WAS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!! I dont know how to correct you. Your song just hit the spot. I could even sing this out loud if I wanted to. ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Evil of the world

    How about food companies that make healthy food? In Finland you guys have KC super market. In America we have Kroger,Publix,Whole Foods, and a lot more

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Pray (Rock)

    I shall stay I shall pray That the devil wouldn’t come for you May all the sins Fade away The devil will be shocked by the ray I shall stay ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Evil of the world

    I agree with my friend Vlad. You could actually make this rap for a heavy beat. Your song is really teachible and rite, but I know that politics and companies ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Deep Love

    I actually really liked it, but why is it called Deep love? I liked the ryhme but I didny really get what was it about love or crime. I understand ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Birth of the WAR AGE

    ok I will change some stuff, but come on guys I want to have some of my stuff in it too. Besides its my story. I want the charecters to ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Birth of the WAR AGE

    Dude, is this a variation on the Warhammer 40k scene? Because if it is, it's pretty far gone. Firstly, the Orks were around for ages before humans arrived - they ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Dragon

    :o wow.... That is a mighty dragon. I take drawing lessons but I cant draw that well. You are hired to make me a book cover that I wrote. :smt041 ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Does He See?

    Really suscefull poem. But I could even sing. If I could Id make a melody for it, but the problem was it was to short because if you had not ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fear

    It was hell of a song. It was awesome. I could sing it in my head, it also teaches morals. I not gonna write you the mistakes you did because ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: One Escape

    It was really good,but it was too short I HATE SHORT POEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they drive me nuts. If you put all the lines together and you wonet put that much space ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Teenage love

    really beutiful words but what does freestyle means? I dont know really, but it doesnt matter. The negative part of this was that it is to short I am not ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Am Like A Roadway

    The poem was grate, teaches morals. It is happy peace. But their was a problem I am like a roadway Going every which way you ryhme only once. If you ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: What the Silence Screams

    Really liked this story. Your descriptions were so good that I could imagine this all. I know I have to tell you what you should improve but I don't know ...

    Oct 5, 2008


You can't choose your parentage. But you can choose your legacy.
— Rick Riordan, The Blood of Olympus