User avatar

lordgluzman

  • Other Re: My guitarr tabs...Very Short Though

    ye I kinda agree with her. I play the bass guitar and drums. But this website is for writeing.

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Heart

    I liked it. But you need to make your poetry to be longer. Then I will really like it and give you a ster. But dont be sad. I still ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A mixture of blood with tears

    Mmmmm. Terrible, terrible. This is what people call "emo" poetry. It's nonesense really. It's just words that rhyme--and I bet you right now millions of people all over the world ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Birth of the War Age

    Can you please comment on my story. I worked really hard on it, but I don't think its really good. This story is about a game called War Hammer 40000 ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Well this shouldn't be! Prologue

    This got to be awsome! I cant wait to read. But I hope you wonet give up on this story like you did on the grim reaper. Good Luck

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: an young School boy's fear

    Dude that was really short WHY DO YOU PEOPLE WRITE SHORT STORYS AND POEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN IT. WHEN WILL EVER LEARN WRITERS???????????????????????????? sorry..... Anzius you should stop

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: The Devil is in The House (Hard Rock)

    what are the punctuation problems?

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Birth of the WAR AGE

    I dont know how to change it to fan-fiction

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Rarely Beautiful End

    Really well written (you have a good imagination of heaven) I hope heaven will be like that when I die. I didn't really fined any grammar mestakes. I think you ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I cant answer.

    I am sorry but I didn't really like it. Your song was not unusual. Things what you wrote I usually hear everyday on the radio or read it on this ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Don't You Get It?

    I am a boy, but I understand thats what a fallen in love girl wants or dreams. This would be a great song. But one problem /////////////////////////////////// I've been waiting ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: The Devil is in The House (Hard Rock)

    What should I put?

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Other Re: My Own Warhammer Army Book

    pretty interesting and good luck with. I Havent done reading it (really long story) But who else is helping you. Is it Ollie? Can you tell maybe I still remember ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tears On Her Guitar

    I don't know, I like it but some rhyming parts were forced. Once across the street I slow It doesn't really makes sense to me. I also didn't get what ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A hole in your heart

    I really liked the poem. If you want to move it to lyrics, but then make it longer. Your poem teaches moral as well. Thats what I like about poems. ...

    Oct 6, 2008


Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain