User avatar

lordgluzman

  • Art & Photography Re: Bleeding heart

    I am no expert in pictures but this was very beautiful! I also enjoy the title. But remember its not the flower that you are showing its the bleeding heart. ...

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: vaguely depressing lyrics..

    pain is a bad name :P no offence :L i would do it a lot more but writing depressing music makes me depressed! heehe thanks it wasn't awesome at all ...

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Meth=Death

    (Only Bass) *relaxed and high voice Can you feel it? The smoke flowing through your mind… Open your strange imagination, I am taken to a weird new dimension …. (Drums ...

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: vaguely depressing lyrics..

    Holy crap....................This was awesome!!!! Though this is more like a poem. But as a song I am imagining, Corey Taylor, the singer from slipknot singing this. The rhyming was great ...

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: New song!

    This song sounds pretty good. I think the rhyming was very good. Though I think that you need to change only one thing here. 1. You don't have to tell ...

    Sep 16, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: The Days of Innocence

    the description was good of your emotions. Also the rhyming and the use of your adjectives was very nice and cool. But you are using the same old theme over ...

    Aug 30, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Fists (Rock, rap, and death metal style.)

    (Streched) means that the singer needs to strech his vocals while he sings the last word.

    Aug 26, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: why a man died..

    When I read this imagined a person reading this with a melody of a piano in the backround. This was really good but again to short for me. I wish ...

    Aug 17, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: tonight i will write

    I promised that I will critt your poems, so here I am! I like point of the storey in the poem. It is really different, not all people write about ...

    Aug 17, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Fists (Rock, rap, and death metal style.)

    (Rock style) Bring on the lights, Bring on the gang fights, Pray to God before you die, Swear that you will never cry, The fists pound on your chest! As ...

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: The House Next To Mine

    WOW. I knew from the start that you were a good writer. You see, one of the way you need to write lyrics the way you do. You had a ...

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: You chose

    I agree 101% with The Gekko. Number one I do not get what this song is about. The rhyming is very bad, and this song is even less then 30. ...

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: My Garden

    I will tell you one thing for sure this would make a very good bed time song that you could sing to the young kids. I also agree with missjuliesings5 ...

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: covered in blood/gore (Death Metal)

    I wish you could tell me why you liked it. Not just say it.

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: We're not perfect

    Hello, I am glad to critt this first. To be honest since I am a boy I don't get these lyrics at all. Beacuse lots of girls write these things, ...

    Aug 3, 2009


Make your dreams come true. Don't wish for them, work for them.
— Lilly Singh