User avatar

lordgluzman

  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Romance with the Sky

    Never give up

    Oct 14, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: party too much?

    That was pretty funny but I think the reason why people comment your songs bad it's because of the dirty language. But I still like your songs. I am just ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Hard Stand Chapter3

    The ending of the last chapter: “No! No. I don’t want any more lies.” I mad a deep breath “I love.” All of a sudden I felt her lips touch ...

    Oct 11, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Datafile. 01. Comic 3

    This is my favorite of all!

    Oct 11, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Data File. 01 Comic....2

    Ok. That was so funny. I loved it! Exept I dont like the fact tha jakes was down loading porn latly. Haha You see Jakes never watch porn never! Because ...

    Oct 11, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Data File. 01 Comic

    Awsome dude how did you send your jokes on this website? I want to do that too! Great job. This joke made me happy!

    Oct 11, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: ingnore the stuck up fags

    I thought it was pretty good rap song. But you should make it longer. But to be quit honest I thought you did write it in a hurry. Come on ...

    Oct 11, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Hard Stand Chapter 2

    The ending of the last chapter: When I was just about to grab the neddler, my eyes widened up as they cached a huge foot stepping on the grunts weapon ...

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Hard stand chapter1

    The Hard Stand This story is basted on a story and game called Halo. I decided to write a story from a point of view of a marine. The time ...

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A city dies

    I didn't really get some parts. Your descriptions and the point of the story was great. But I didnt really get the begging and th ending. Try to make it ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Birth of the War Age

    I did a lot what you said and thankyou.

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Winter Road

    It was really nice and good. The words and the rhyming were awsome! I dont know if you have grammer mestakes but I couldnt fined them. Just to give you ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Vampires are not scary!

    You should make it longer. Edit it. You are 15 years old you shouldn't be that lazy. I mean, I am 13 and I am writeing more then 10 page ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The bill

    your story-poem was cool. I really liked the point and the rhyme but what was the The head man's hill? You need to be more specific in that case.

    Oct 8, 2008
  • General Articles Re: buddhism project

    That was interesting, I really liked it it was educational too. Now I finally know what is Buddhism. What grade did you get on this at your school? I didn't ...

    Oct 8, 2008


Should we not walk? On our feet? The ones I now have again? I do like my feet. They are befittingly perambulatory.
— Pattern (Rhythm of War by Brandon Sanderson)