User avatar

lordgluzman

  • Other Poetry Re: I love you? Yea right!

    Super Good. I could even sing it as a rock song. No grammer mestakes. All your rhymes were good. Thumbs Up! Your poem was long, Very Good! You had feelings ...

    Oct 30, 2008
  • General Articles Re: The Halloween Game

    Name: Robert Per: 5 Date: 10/22/2008 This story was written by me and my friends Dosden, Megan and Katty[ THE HALLOWEEN GAME On the night of Halloween we go to ...

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Hard StandChapter 4

    The ending of the last chapter “Will! Will Tex is over here!” Matt shouted. I closed my eyes for a moment, then I walked were she was praying, her lips ...

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: I'll Miss You If You Go

    I’ll miss you if you go away, The grace you leave behind, Your words were songs of serenity. Every step you take steals you further away. I am left alone, ...

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Teenager's Question

    That is a really smart poem. It seam’s to me you write the best poems out of all my friends and other people that I have read their poems. I ...

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Crime Grows (Hard Rock)

    It's ok, But I don't know what should I then put insted of: Maybe you did kill I guess you will have to pay the devil a bill

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Perfect Season

    really good, It had beautiful words. But I didn't like the last paragraph. Because first you are saying "What a great season" Then you are saying "But my poem sucks" ...

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Crime Grows (Hard Rock)

    Crime Grows The devil rides at night The people live in fright As the women cry The children get shot and die The heroin is injected You are officially infected ...

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: party too much?

    Hi, lordgluzman said it right. I agree with him. Your songs are filthy. That's certainly no way to get respect in life. Your songs focus on things that last in ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: You What?!

    THis was so funny dude. I couldnt stop laughing. I hope you got a 100% on it. But their was one problem I didn't understand what the troll was talking ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Sad song singing.

    Really good! I am going to try to play this on my bass. Your song is really touching. I understand how is it like when you are being kicked around ...

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: She is my grandma the sweet

    This poem is written to a woman She is a really lovely human She is my grandma the sweet The person that never gives me the negative heat She makes ...

    Oct 18, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Romance with the Sky

    never give up

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Growing Up

    That was really really touching. In fact I had a little melody in my head for this poem. But I am a rhyming person! But who cares as long the ...

    Oct 14, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: What heart?

    I really liked it it was good,sad I could feel the sadness! But their was one problem it was too short. The longer you write poems the more interesting it ...

    Oct 14, 2008


These were autumn mornings, the time of year when kings of old went forth to conquest; and I, never stirring from my little corner in Calcutta, would let my mind wander over the whole world.
— Rabindranath Tagore, The Cabuliwallah