User avatar

lordgluzman

  • Archive Re: Cry of The fallen swords

    Name:Lord Robert Race: Wood Elf Nation: Wood Elves Class: Commander of the wood elves Wargear: chain armor Appearance: Blond hair Personality:Trust worthy Background: Natuer

    Nov 15, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Can’t Take the Pain (Punk Rock)

    Can’t Take the Pain I liked you I thought you joined my friend crew But you listened to your other friends My heart bends! It hurts in there But you ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Save the rainforest!

    WOW! pretty unique. Usually people don't right about this stuff. I don't really know if this is a poem or a Go Green Comercial. But if you really take this ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Iris

    This is really good. The adjectives are really well picked. But I didn't really get what is it about. If you can mail me and answer.

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The World is a Liar.

    Really good. But I think that the world lies partly. (Don't be angry it is just what I think) Still you used really good words! Great job. I liked it!

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Hard Stand Chapter3

    The ending of the last chapter: “No! No. I don’t want any more lies.” I mad a deep breath “I love.” All of a sudden I felt her lips touch ...

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Rage the day

    Not bad my freind, but it is just the begging! It is really cool but too short. I am a typ of guy that likes long poems and lyrics!

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A couple more of my poems.

    Great poems espacially the second one. It was funny but I didn't fined any cursing in your poem. Good Job!

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Poem of the Prisoner

    Poem of the Prisoner As I lay in a cage I heart is beating with rage I still have the shame Who am I to blame "I heart is beating ...

    Nov 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Poem of the Prisoner

    Poem of the Prisoner As I lay in a cage my heart is beating with rage I still have the shame Who am I to blame... When we were kids ...

    Nov 8, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: what would YOU do?

    I imagine me singing this and my friend lord Anzius playing on the guitar! It was like Rock. Your descriptions are really good. No grammar mistakes. Really touching but really ...

    Nov 8, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: One to believe in

    It was pretty good but too short. If you would have made it longer and explain more about the beliefs I would really like it.

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Halo: The Fight Worth Fighting

    Super cool! Awesome action. Their is no grammar mistakes. Really descriptive. I totally disagree with Griffinkeeper. In fact I would like to say that every person has a rite to ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Star Wars: Republic Commando

    Really Good and interesting. But I didn't understand the part where the two teams were training. Did they fire real bullets or what? If you can please reply back and ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • General Articles Re: The Halloween Game

    Name: Robert Per: 5 Date: 10/22/2008 THE HALLOWEEN GAME On the night of Halloween we go to Game Stop the video gaming store and buy this game called Stay Alive! ...

    Oct 30, 2008


'Like' and 'equal' are two entirely different things.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time