User avatar

lordgluzman

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Forgotten

    UM UM UM, It was OK for a new person. So keep on improving But the poem is to short. It gets a little bit boring because you are writing ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: It’s time for them to learn (Hard Rock)

    (Plucking with a bass) (Lightly the cello comes in) Did one day in your life Some one made you cry? Or made you heart feel like to die? You’re the ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Another poem!

    Ignorance, stupidity Is all there seems to be. Shallow hearts and minds. The opposite of me. Your not alone. I know your pain. And i would like to bare. This ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Turkey mania: Vegas turkey

    LOL, that was so funny I showed to some of my freinds that went over to my house, they all said it was funny and coolio! Keep on writeing man, ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: What does Lord Anzius stand for?

    Interesting, so you are a king and am your sex slave. I AM JOKEING !!!!! How will your little brother respond to that?

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Crime Grows (Hard Rock)

    I actually really like this as it is, even though some of the suggestions would add to it more. Did you write this for a band you are in or ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Can’t Take the Pain (Punk Rock)

    I am on it!

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Poem of the Prisoner

    PUNCTUATION....... Robert when you get back to Finland I'll make you punctuate your every last song and poem. :D I hope when I move back I will still live in ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: War Is Hell

    Coolio, I will give you a star, but I don't get it in some parts. For example what is Blink 182? Also I think you should take out: Give them ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Weed or Acid

    Where do u live? Haha! In England the standard price is £2 for one pill! Just saying :P No he is not British he is from Tennessee, Nashville .

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Weed or Acid

    That was pretty coolio but most of the rhyming was forced, when I was reading your poem I under stood that you were telling drugs are bad but in some ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Beyond Time

    Nov 16, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Beyond Time

    My words treed me apart Pain came to my heart My tongue went beyond time My respect declined It went beyond time Memories stayed behind I just wanted to be ...

    Nov 16, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Can’t Take the Pain (Punk Rock)

    Thanks but I don't really know what then should I add.

    Nov 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Cry of The fallen swords

    Name: Lord Robert Race: Wood Elf Nation: Wood Elves Class: Commander of the offense Wood Elves War-gear: Dragon skin Appearance: Handsom,Blond hair,War lover Personality: No fear of death Background:

    Nov 15, 2008


Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
— H. Jackson Brown