User avatar

lordgluzman

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Veterans.

    I see that you are respectful to veterans and that is good + the poem was good but I would say that that was only the begging. It was too ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: MAFIA- little story

    AWSOME!!!! This is much better then the WEED song you wrote. I am now happy again. The stroy was coolio and interesting. Except the problem is I think you should ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Time - Does it Exist?

    It was interesting but..... It was toooooooooooo short for me. The only reason it looks to long is because you made huge space. But still you had a good point ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Messing Up These Mean Streets

    Fantastic, great, superb and great again. This poem is really powerful It is like you telling a story of a criminal. It brings in moral as well + your poem ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Weed

    I am sorry Vlad this time I will have to put you down... What you are doing is wrong!!! For example I try to tell people that drugs are bad ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: American Love

    You are a great American and God bless USA!!!!!!! Great poem but I think you should have maybe include some of the American history as well. Maybe you could write ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Tortured Child (Punk Rock)

    The Tortured Child By Robert (Crazy guitar solo) First person (High and calm voice): In life we grew up with smiles… We did not know much about the evil styles… ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Wars.

    Not bad but you could have done it longer. Then it be better!!! rite now you are just pooting in couple of words. But not bad keep on writeing.

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dark storm of sorrow

    Dang Girl!!! :) I guess all the boyfriends gotta be ready for you. JOKEING!!!. The poem was really good. I think if you will turn it more into a lyric ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Hard Stand Chapter 6

    “Drones!!!” he yelled “Everyone get to cover!” (Drones are the last ranked specie Covenant. They are size of a normal human, but they really look like insects. They can also ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Hard Stand Chapter 5

    I saw him crying in pain and screaming “Is that all? Is that all you? Mother F$%@ers!” As he swore he ran straight at the last brute. Next second I ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You Created It All

    Hey! It's me. I am glad that you are back and you wrote another good poem. I really like it. The poem is peacfull and pretty but can you please ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Publish This Poem

    LOL, That was good. It was funny, good words were used, and it had a great idea. This poem is really unique which is really good. But it was confuseing ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Within words

    Maybe it shouldn't be a poem, maybe it should be a dialogue or a script. But any ways lets get back to your writing itself. I think it was too ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Kill me (because our love hurts)

    It was good because I could see your effort in this poem but It was confuseing for me. Because in the poem you are saying that the love you have ...

    Nov 29, 2008


The last of the human freedoms is to choose one's attitudes.
— Viktor Frankl