User avatar

lordgluzman

  • Art & Photography Re: Scribles

    LOL, What subject is this. Is Yoha your teacher? If he is he is going to be pist! Ow and dude can you please teach me how you sed pictuers ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: To Die a Child

    OK........Um not bad, but too short and the rhyming wasn't the best but the theme was good. So basically you have a really good imagination you just need to improve ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: [deleted]

    1) The descriptions in your poem are good! 2) The words used in your poem are good! 3) The theme for the poem I didn't really get... Can you PM ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Poisoned Razor Blades

    We really do good as team!!! I think we should this more.

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Emo Goth

    Dang girl! I am not an emo but I sure do like goth style. In fact I wish I would be a goth in some ways. I think lyrics are ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Winter Dust

    That is a sweet poem. It is a about winter rite? I thought it was good but I think it would be better if you would add some more color, ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Smoke it then Leave it (Heavy Metal)

    Smoke it then Leave it (In the back round you hear people puffing and sniffing cocaine) First person (High and calm voice): The lonely teen makes a puff… He really ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: They Must Fight (Heavy Metal)

    Thank you again. LOL

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: They Must Fight (Heavy Metal)

    Thank you

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: They Must Fight (Heavy Metal)

    They Must Fight Those men have a family They love them graciously But it is time for them to go Our jobs is to pray That in this world they ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Lovers Bread Basket

    I liked the poem! Not all writers make their poems that long and that is good that you have a great imagination and you can stretch your poem. SO GREAT ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Another Day Awake

    Okay... Let me think.... I liked the poem the words were good and your letareture is really good. But I didn't get what was the poem about. Can you PM ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Shadow

    Ow and the two wrong words are foregotten & beatiful They should be forgotten and beautiful.

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Shadow

    WOW, really good. I have to say you have a great imagination. Every single poem of yours is great! but You have two wrong spelled words and I got a ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ice Queen

    that was coolio!!! I like the idea it is really unusual for people finding the good sights of the villains

    Dec 12, 2008


No one is perfect; not even your reflection.
— Chalkboard Words