User avatar

lordgluzman

  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Hard Stand Chapter 7 The Broken Skull

    Sam quickly ran to Brandon grabbed his bloody hand and cried “You are going to be ok.” Brandon did nothing but shook his head and closed his eyes. Chapter 7 ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Got his butt kicked in class

    Dude this song is like rock and roll!!! I could sing it in my head. So great and coolio dude. YEA GREAT JOB!!!!

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: All The Little Butterflies (EDITED)

    That is one of the best stories you ever did. But I am having a feeling that you put in extra adjectives this time for example: the crystal clear rain ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Never Coming Back (Punk Rock)

    Never Coming Back (Bell) (First Person sings calm and lightly): As I look through the window I see the beautiful stars of light Hoping that you had there a safe ...

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Unaware

    UM UM UM...UM You know October girl you got talent. I can really see it, you use good words you have powerfull sentences and I can see that, but you ...

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: LIFE

    Okay that was a good stanza but I hope that wasn't your whole poem. So If you can put it in a nother long poem.

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: OH Finland

    I don't know the difference betwenn Ow and OH. Can any body tell me?

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Smoke it then Leave it (Heavy Metal)

    Thank You guys for your support!

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: OH Finland

    Finland Oh Finland… Your soil is where I stand Oh Finland… The wonderful place where you can hold the magical, white snow with your bare hand Oh Finland… The land ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Legend of the Sainted One

    He watched in horror as some tried to run but before darkness’ embrace they fell away from the Son SON SHOULD BE SUN That was the only mistake in the ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Silky Bob caught!

    Ok I will make a nother one and it will be true

    Dec 19, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Silky Bob caught!

    Silky Bob caught! By Robert Gluzman New York city, New York December 12, 1938. Yesterday at night when we were dreaming, one of the most evil and dirtiest criminals was ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Used To Fly

    OK that was good and really sad which was good because you were telling us your feelings. But the flying and the cancer doesn't really come together. Next time try ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Poisoned Razor Blades

    Thank you too

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: [deleted]

    Ok now I get it. Thanks. You got a great theme!

    Dec 14, 2008


"While we may come from different places and speak in different tongues, our hearts beat as one."
— Albus Dumbledore