User avatar

lordgluzman

  • Lyrics Re: Delightful Sinner (Death Metal)

    I changed it.

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: I'm Not a 'Nobody'

    SUPER GOOD! You had moral and the theme. But I did felt that some of the rhyming was forst + I think that this part doesn't fit in: And Mom ...

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Don't Know

    Pretty good for a new guy! I thought the best part was the first one! See you at school! Cheers Dude!

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I hate the way...

    OK.... I am sorry if I will make you hate me for saying that your poem sucked! UNTILL I READ THE ENDING. YES....WHEN I READ THE LAST PART OF THE ...

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Memoir

    If this is a true thing about you show this poem to the people that piss you off! They will maybe listen to you because this poem is so good. ...

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Three Companions Chapter One

    This was super interesting! But I don't remember the city name in Warhammer and Dwarfs do tie up their hair with rings. But I was hoping that the dwarfs would ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Oh Lord'

    Nice! I would call this Rock man! But can you PM me and explain what did you mean in this stanza? Oh Lord, how could you leave me, leave me ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Delightful Sinner (Death Metal)

    Delightful Sinner (Screaming and roaring) Your time is up! But your sins couldn’t stop Isn’t this amusing? Hell! Is now your place Even God doesn’t want to see your face! ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: OH Finland

    Yesterday was alote of snow man. I and Lord Anzius had a snow ball fight! But dude I don't now if you remeber or know the teacher "Hilkka Ow'Doad". She ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Smoke it then Leave it (Heavy Metal)

    I love Nightwish! Are you from Finland by any chance? Because Nightwish is a Finnish band.

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Never Coming Back (Punk Rock)

    Thank you for the comments. But can any of you 3 explain to me why you think it was funny? Or why you thought the screaming was funny?

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Prelude to Despair pt1

    It was good. But on some parts I felt boared. Also....You don't have to do the words bold. But other wise it was good

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Sing Alone

    It was not bad but I thought it was too short! But you have punctuation which is good. I gut confused on the very last part: So why do I ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Bubbly

    first I thought that a human died that you new but it was a fish. Thank you God!!!!!!!!! But after I found out that it was a fish a got ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: OH Finland

    I thought the Vikings did rule Finland for a while. Didn't they?

    Jan 1, 2009


Way, way back in the 1988 Presidential election, then Vice President George H W Bush had a phrase he liked to use: "A Thousand Points of Light." It refers to the idea that a community is made up of people who contribute in a thousand, different small ways, but with each helping to illuminate their community. It's a phrase I think about a lot when it comes to YWS. Looking forward, the site will continue to change and grow, but it will always remain a community dedicated to promoting creative writing as a favorite pastime.
— Nate