User avatar

lordgluzman

  • Lyrics Re: Falling to Pieces (Death Metal)

    is not exactly telling that life shits. It explains that you have to stand up for your self.

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Sin

    I guess this is Heeavy Metal (Yay). If it is not Metal then it's propobly rap. I liked the words and the emotions but it was too short for me. ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Happy

    OMG, I can't stop laughing so can't my friends that are reading this behind my back. Give me please couple seconds..............Man! You are the funniest poem writer on this website. ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Goddamn Life (Death Metal)

    If you are depressed or EMO please don't be angry. This song just explains that you shouldn't be depressed. Matter of fact my EMO freinds like this lyric. (Calm) Every ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Apocalypse Theory

    Sounds interesting. I am waiting for it.

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Take me back

    Hey, Pretty good this reminds me of a song I wrote "Never Coming Back" But The girl that I loved in my song died so we didn't really comeback like ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Falling to Pieces (Death Metal)

    (Roaring) They just can’t stop! Kicking! Hitting! Fucking! Getting out of my face! (Calm) No, they just don’t care They don’t believe what is or not fare (Roaring) They will ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Other Re: The Name says it all

    Robert maybee.... That is actually my name. Emanuel Asher Elias Olli Anzius Stewi

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Tomorrow

    That was really good. I wont grade the grammar or the punctuation because I am bad at it. You brought emotions which is good but I didn't get what you ...

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: MR. Who (Heavy Metal)

    Thanks! Yea it's metal.

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: For Tomorrow

    Poems don't have to rhyme. Sometimes when you rhyme too much the poem goes bad. Very well retten. I liked the moral and emotions that you showed.

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Where is the world going?

    This song was pretty good but not your best. I think you need to work on the lyrics more. I think this should be in the poem section.

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: The three nights

    Totally awesome Anzius! I hope the song was about me. Why you didn't tell me at school that you got new songs. But I have to admit that the punctuation ...

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Got his butt kicked in class

    Hey dude I actually sang it out loud, I think I am pretty good. I will come to school and try to sing it. Maybe we can use this song ...

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: MR. Who (Heavy Metal)

    Hey Mr. Who What kind of man are you? Hey Mr. Who You were an actor yesterday Hey Mr. Who You will be a governor today! Hey Mr. Who What ...

    Jan 17, 2009


You are not the voice in your mind, but the one who is aware of it.
— Eckhart Tolle