User avatar

lordgluzman

  • Lyrics Re: I am what I am

    Not bad! But it was too short for me. I hope people wont grade this song bad because of the language and the misspelling. This is just what rapers do. ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: A saint

    I didn't really like it to be honest because the most important stuff you wanted to show were in the dark. But I have to say the background was good. ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Freestyle,Rap

    Nice man! I liked it. But lots of people around here will maybe get offended but I don't give. I disagree with some stuff that you wrote about weed and ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: FEAR (Death Metal)

    Okay I will try. What I usually like to write about is morals and justice songs.

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: FEAR (Death Metal)

    (Rough) Shall we go into her head? (Heavy melody) As she sleep's quietly in bed… (Heavy melody) Into her mind With a colorful world, so kind! But there is still ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Bananas

    Actually our homework was just simply describe something.

    Feb 6, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Bananas

    Bananas Every morning, every evening I am ready for a fruit that has smooth and soft skin. Sometimes it has a smell; it also can be really squishy when it’s ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Let Not My Eyes Wander

    It was good! You deserve a star man. I have nothing to correct you with. I haven't read a good poem about America in a long time. The only part ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Our Death is made (Rock)

    Actually I have a melody for this song. If you would hear this under my melody the rhyming would be fine. But I understand what you meen.

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Our Death is made (Rock)

    (Calm) As the bullets are fired over your head (You won’t run you will fight instead) No matter what stands in your way you will stand tall (But without my ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Falling to Pieces (Death Metal)

    Thanks

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Out Of My Mind

    Hey pretty cool. I like it! If this is a true thing you should stand tall and give or send this song to that kid you like. If a girl ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Jamie's Blessing

    This is only an introduction because it is super short. I have noothing more to say but if you finnish this song it will be good. But if not then ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: My Love For You!!

    Okay...... Number one this should be in the poem section. Number two it was to short. Number three some of the rhyming was forced. Number 4 It is a pretty ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Ransoming Emotions

    This song was awesome. I made a kinda heavy melody for it. I think you would have liked it. The emotions you brought were really strong in away. The rhyming ...

    Jan 27, 2009


Spend your days thinking about things that are good and true and beautiful and noble, and you will become good and true and beautiful and noble.
— Matthew Kelly