User avatar

lordgluzman

  • Lyrics Re: deleated

    I imagined this being played at a disco. I felt it was pop and techno together with a tiny bit of rock recipe. But you need to edit your grammer. ...

    Oct 7, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Slipknot pic number one (Photoshop) (Rated R)

    Thank You so much for your comments! I am pretty crazy about slipknot to be honest. I will send my other pictuer as well, I think it is better in ...

    Oct 7, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: The Angel Of Adrenaline Rap

    The rhyming was good but the beat was out of control! First you would have a very long line then all of a sudden you have a line that is ...

    Sep 27, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: The Angel Of Adrenaline Rap

    The rhyming was good but the beat was out of control! First you would have a very long line then all of a sudden you have a line that is ...

    Sep 27, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: The Angel Of Adrenaline Rap

    The rhyming was good but the beat was out of control! First you would have a very long line then all of a sudden you have a line that is ...

    Sep 27, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: The Angel Of Adrenaline Rap

    The rhyming was good but the beat was out of control! First you would have a very long line then all of a sudden you have a line that is ...

    Sep 27, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: The Angel Of Adrenaline Rap

    The rhyming was good but the beat was out of control! First you would have a very long line then all of a sudden you have a line that is ...

    Sep 27, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My first attempt at photography

    This are very good pictuers, but the most important thing is that is there a reason you took these photos? You should ask your self why you took them and ...

    Sep 26, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Ruined

    I loved the song! It was great! I totally agree with you about it, I know how it feels, But that was more like a boy freind and girl freind ...

    Sep 26, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Break the bolts

    klass!!! Horosho!!! Sorry but my keayboard does not rite in Russian and I am more American then Russian so I am more use to writing in english. But it was ...

    Sep 26, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Break the bolts

    Private please! :D

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Break the bolts

    Can you send me the Russian version?

    Sep 24, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Slipknot pic number one (Photoshop) (Rated R)

    Hey guys I use be honest I do not know if YWS allows that in the art and photography catogory. Some people consider it wrong but some consider it cool!

    Sep 24, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Burn the Flame

    I really liked the lyrics, I imagined the singer from the band called In Flames singing this. But the problem that this song is short and basically your song is ...

    Sep 23, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Break the bolts

    I totally agree with Hawkie about the grammar. I also think this song was to short and I did not understand the theme of the song as well. I am ...

    Sep 23, 2009


No matter what happens I'll always know there's a quote of mine in the YWS quote generator.
— looseleaf