User avatar

lordgluzman

  • Lyrics Re: Love Note in Disquise

    Thanks, I respect you for making it heavy metal! This song was awesome, it had everything. Justice, moral, beat, rhythm, and allot more. But the best part of this lyric ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Ellima Had A Knife

    LOL, I didn't get the song but it still sounds so cool! I don't know why.

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Who I'm Supposed To Be

    You need to add more punctuation, The song was kinda short for me. But it was really fun to read, I enjoyed your song. But if it is a heavy ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Abortion of Emotion (Death Metal)

    I will put this in mined. Yea I do have a heavy melody for this. :twisted:

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Ellima Had A Knife

    To be honest I didn't get the humour. Your song is still pretty cool, but to tell you the truth I got bored in the end. Don't blame yourself it's ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Pushing Me Away

    I read your message. So I want to apologize, I guess I didn't get the lyrics.

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: The Enigma

    Nice world you got there: Evil, sweet, happy and crazy! Best part of this picture that you got Packman! Wohoooo! Yea! I am begging to like this picture a lot. ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Cousin Benjamin

    Okay.... That was totally cool, awesome and funny. I really like your poems because they are all funny. I have only one thing to crit: So my cousin and I ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Pushing Me Away

    To be honest I didn't like this song. It was okay.... You need to add punctuation to show the mood of the song. I also was hoping to see more ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Sip and Stone

    The only way we can know what type of song you are writing is if you put punctuations. To show if your angry or if the song is fast. So ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Sip and Stone

    What the heck. You guys should comment not just write 5 words. This song was awesome especially if it's Metal! Is it metal? It better be. You got a perfect ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Blame

    Ha, If this is about you keep strong. Honestly nobody (Except one) cheated on me. But they didn't exactly cheat they just liked another guy. Anyways this song was good. ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Abortion of Emotion (Death Metal)

    (Roar) (Screams) Hear this loud shit mother fucker! (Stretched) (Screams) (Fast guitar solo) (Roar) You just can’t wait for me to get injected! So then I could get infected! Then ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Guess who?

    OK I suck at this I don't know any of this guys. LOL. But the dinosaur looks familiar. But any ways this is a really good idea. I guess it's ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Happy Valentine's Day!

    This is pretty cool and funny. Your idea was perfect! Honestly I can't fined any stuff you should correct. But I kinda didn't like the feet and the hands. Hey, ...

    Feb 16, 2009


A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.
— Honore de Balzac