User avatar

lordgluzman

  • Lyrics Re: Take you away (Clam Rock)

    (CALM) Were you looking for a man? That has a magical hand? A man that can take you to another land? (Stretched) Do you want to go to the mountains? ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: F**K IT ALL (Death Metal)

    (Roar) (Fuck you all!) [Heavy melody] They try to put me down! (Calm) You can’t let me be what I want to be I want to live free But you ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: In Defense of Mankind

    Hey Otto! Commissar Robert at your service. This was great but short! It was only an introduction! It is like watching Star Wars III Until the Part when Anakin Skywalker ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: The Desert Needs The Rain

    5 stars! This was so touching and emotional! The words were very beautiful. You can feel the great love you have for your brother. Matter of fact I imagined Avril ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Love Note in Disquise

    What is actually pissing me off that nobody is commenting on this song! I will type this up that your song could go up so everyone could see it in ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: watching over me (?)

    This is really good! I can't believe that I am only the second person commenting this song, I should be like the millionth person commenting this lyric. This was interesting ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Untitled R&B

    Excellent song! If I would be you I would name this song: " A Real Friend" or "Whenever you’re lonely". This song was awesome! Matter of fact this song reminds ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Lordgluzmans biography song (Rap)

    Thanks! Actually your comment made me laugh hysterically especially this part: I hate drugs

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Lordgluzmans biography song (Rap)

    Many people that commented on my metal and rock songs told me to try something new. After couple of days I actually made a rap song! But it's not a ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: For you I will bleed (Death Metal)

    For you I will bleed (Death Metal) (Calm) I am the cleaning of your sins I am the right and wrong I am the spirit of your minded song Every ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Abortion of Emotion (Death Metal)

    i like it... but its hard to read metal lyrics on paper... they always look too over the top without the screams and that this is incredibly slipknot-esque. you a ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Impossibly Inlove..

    WOW, I am a little bit freaked out because I am the only male in this conversation. I read evrybodys comments as well which is makeing me a little bit ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Single Tear

    I am glad I can comment once again on your poems. Okay lets get started! Pretty much all your poems are good, but to be honest with you I think ...

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Shine Bright, Little Baby

    This is a wonderful poem! why you didn't tell me about this one? Anyways this was a really lovely and peaceful poem (Unlike your funny ones for example the fish ...

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Call Me Suicidal

    I am sorry man. This poem is really good: long, theme, plot, the words that you used! But it got boring in the SECOND HALF. I understand that this is ...

    Feb 19, 2009


What's stopping you?
— David Mamet