User avatar

lordgluzman

  • Art & Photography Re: Nightfall

    To tell you the truth I am not a real or a big fan of these typs of pictuers. But I did like the idea of the woman and the ...

    Mar 24, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Dragon Bird

    These is pretty good but I think you need to add colour or then the pictuer looks pretty boring. You also need to add more information on the wings. They ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Never Know (Rock)

    Thank you, I will change it a little bit. This song has lots of messages that do with God, Religion, fear, and war. You can decide about what you think ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Never Know (Rock)

    (Pretty Calm) Walking through the corpse... looking at the children that once cried in pain… Seems like Jesus never came… Well who are we to blame, But ourselves! ------------------------------ (R

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Political Cartoon

    (Clap) (Clap) WOW! That is funny, I love political Cartoons (I know a good one when I see it). This is a really good one. Especially the part when he ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: A Bird.

    This is so beautiful! No for real. Except at the begging when I read the topic name I laughed because I thought "Who would look at a picture of a ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Who?

    pretty cool! It was pretty interrsting, It had perfect ryhming, the plot and the them was superb! But what I did not like is that it was pretty short and ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: For you I will bleed (Death Metal)

    Thanks

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Addix songs Part 1

    This was totally awsome. This was real rock! I could imagine the pictuers of you song. Even though I never read your books I think that they are cool. Anyeays ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Kelsie's Song

    I am glad to help you! This was rock n roll, wohooo! I think the only thing you should change is: Never had a friend like you One that is ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Lordgluzmans biography song (Rap)

    I actuallyhad a little fear that you guys would not like this. I am actually really glad about this. But as you can see rap is not my style, Death ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: The Storm

    I can't say this was a great song, it should have been in the lyric poetry. FOR ME IT WAS TOO short. But the words were beautiful. In that case ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Political Cartoon

    You have a great smart smart mined! I propobly wouldn't have thought of that.

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Evil dragon of DOOOOOOOM!!!!

    That is awesome especially the plot and the colors that you used! But I do think that the princess looks a little bit funny. It seems like that her arm ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Take you away (Clam Rock)

    Thank you

    Mar 14, 2009


Brain freezes are temporary, but milkshakes are forever.
— SilverNight