-
Re: A Future Mistake
July 21, 2020 Word Count: 239/1160 Total Words: 7,484 Alright! So today I'm working on the letter from Martin to Abby. I'm not going to go into detail about it ...
Jul 21, 2020 -
Re: A Future Mistake
July 20, 2020 Word Count: 507/1,105 Total Words: 7,245 And chapter three is done! That feels good. So, Ruby tries to explain the oven to Abby but Abby gets distracted ...
Jul 20, 2020 -
Re: A Future Mistake
July 19, 2020 Word Count: 180 Total Words: 6,738 YAYAYAYAY I finally wrote! This may be all I write for today, but I'll totally write more tomorrow. So, they entered ...
Jul 20, 2020 -
Re: A Future Mistake
Ok, so I didn't update today, but I did procrastinate and start boards for my characters . I know. I should have written, but, I didn't.
Jul 18, 2020 -
Re: A Future Mistake
I'm not going to update this thread today, but I definitely will tomorrow!
Jul 17, 2020 -
Re: A Future Mistake
July 16, 2020 Word Count: 393/865 Total Words: 6,558 Ok, so, today was a big jamble of stuff. Abby and Ruby were walking the last minute to Ruby's apartment. Ruby's ...
Jul 16, 2020 -
Re: A Future Mistake
July 15, 2020 Word Count: 347/425 Total Words: 6,165 So, I thought I was going to complete my goal, but I have to go to bed and I think if ...
Jul 16, 2020 -
Re: A Future Mistake
July 15, 2020 Word Count: 435/860 Total Words: 5,818 OK so I don't feel like writing this description today, but Ruby was walking home when she got a phone call ...
Jul 15, 2020 -
Re: A Future Mistake
July 14, 2020 Word Count: 303/717 Total Words: 5,383 So! Ruby's boss was like "hey why you take away that mans books" and Rubys like "because he had three to ...
Jul 14, 2020 -
Re: A Future Mistake
July 14, 2020 Word Count: 119/836 Total Words: 5,080 Woo! 5,000+ words! We're 25% of the way there and still going! Basically all I wrote for now is Ruby sitting ...
Jul 14, 2020 -
Re: A Future Mistake
Thanks for the votes, guys! I'm going to go with option two !
Jul 14, 2020 -
Re: A Future Mistake
Thanks for the votes so far, guys! I appreciate it! July 13, 2020 Word Count: 201/600 Total Words: 4,961 So, I started Chapter 3 with Ruby working at the library. ...
Jul 14, 2020 -
Re: A Future Mistake
Alright! Hello everyone reading this. I need your help deciding on something for my book! I've picked two apartments to base Ruby's apartment on for you guys to choose from! ...
Jul 13, 2020 -
Re: A Future Mistake
July 13, 2020 Word Count: 213/813 Total Words: 4,760 And that brings chapter 2 to an end! Abby is officially on her way to 2019 (but she doesn’t know it ...
Jul 13, 2020 -
Re: A Future Mistake
July 12, 2020 Word Count: 123 Total Words: 4,547 Not much, just Abby returning to her seat and Martin getting ready to speed up!
Jul 12, 2020
